08 Days/ 07 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Delhi
Get a glimpse into the lives of Indian women on this expedition through vibrant and colourful Women Only golden triangle tour of India. From exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, to visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise and Pink city of Jaipur – our Golden Triangle Tour India package is designed to please the women who wish to see the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots but with a vision to understand Indian society more closely. Apart from famous tourist spots, this tour showcases life and challenges of the Indian women yet amuse you with their dreams and motivation to lead in a strongly patriarchal society.
Join us on our women-only tour through the villages, forts and streets of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Women Only India Tour is a custom-designed cultural tour, by a woman for women. Learn about the struggles of underprivileged women from cities and villages, many of whom are dealing with the cultural challenges and social stigmas yet showing their excellence in different fields. Listen to inspirational stories of acid attack survivors and see how they are facing the world in the most creative ways.
See the highlights of Jaipur on an environment-friendly e-rickshaw ride while getting to know your female driver. Visit the village of Bagru near Jaipur where block printing is a family business. Village women are becoming financially independent and they don’t have to leave their homes to go out to earn money.
Sign up now for exclusive Women only Trip India.
IMT Women only Trip India advantages
- Guaranteed departures with just 2 guests
- English speaking local resident tour director and local English speaking guides (If required)
- Explore and capture interesting sights of India in Women Only Trip India that is missed by most tourists.
- Explore Old Delhi by cycle rickshaw and on foot. Discover the colourful markets, the labyrinth of narrow lanes to get lost in, houses and people who live and work there.
- Take a ride in Delhi Metro female-only carriage. It is a joy to see so many women, most of them young — students and working professionals — and from all economic backgrounds, traveling together carefree.
- Get a Heena Tattoo art and a Saree wearing session by a local woman in Agra.
- Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Capture different moods of Taj Mahal from some lesser known vantage points at different times of day.
- Visit Sheroes Hangout, a café run by female acid attack survivors. Join the survivors for some coffee and snacks as they share the story of Sheroes Hangout.
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur and see the highlights of Jaipur on an environment friendly e-rickshaw ride while getting to know your female driver.
- Hands on experience in block printing in Bagru village near Jaipur
- Enjoy every bite of Indian cuisine and demonstration of Indian cooking with a local family. Learn to cook the perfect curry at a cooking class.
- Ladies Only Trip India is a perfect blend of luxury, culture and photography tour. Staying in luxury hotels and heritage hotels, exploring streets by tuk tuk, sipping masala chai in earthen pots, visiting potter’s house etc.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Ladies Only Trip India Itinerary at a glance
Day 01- Arrival in Delhi, India
Day 02- Explore Delhi | Chandni Chowk Bazaar.
Day 03 & 04 Agra | Taj Mahal
Day 05, 06 & 07- Explore Jaipur | Pink City
Day 07- Delhi | Departure
1st Day of Women Only Trip India: Arrival at Delhi
- On 1st day of Women only Trip India you will arrive at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will receive take you to your hotel for the night.During your car ride to hotel, expect to fall in love with the lively metropolis and its unique blend of ancient and modern civilization as our guide will give you all the information you need.
- Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
- On 2nd Day of Women’s Only Trip India, you will proceed to full-day tour of Old and New Delhi.
- We spend time at the 16th century Jama Masjid (Grand Mosque), India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and haggle yourself into some great deals in esteemed Asia’s largest wholesale spice market. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Visit Raj Ghat next, the memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Later lunch in one of the many famous local restaurants.
- Drive through the India Gate and see all the political institutions of the country such as the India Gate and the President’s House.
- Visit Bangla Sahib, one of Delhi’s most prominent Sikh gurudwaras. In gurudwaras, the concept of langar is practised, and all people, regardless of race, religion or prosperity may come and eat in the gurudwara kitchen (langar hall).
- In the evening, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the county. The imposing and the artistically marvellous sandstone pillar will certainly leave you with a lot of amazement as you retire back to the hotel for the night.
Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4.5 hrs)
- A comfortable car ride of about four hours is in line for our women to take them from New Delhi to Agra on – once capital of the colossal Mughal Empire and presently home to some of the world’s most fascinating tourist spots.
- Visit the beautiful and tranquil Charbagh complex, Mehtab Bagh, the beautiful garden overlooking Taj Mahal located on the bank of Yamuna River.
- Prepare to Visit the Taj Mahal in style! Get a Heena Tatoo and rent out or buy saree under our guidance as you prepare to take the most awesome pictures at one of the most iconic wonders of the world. Do check our blog on Photos in Taj Mahal. We can also arrange for amazing professional photoshoot at Taj Mahal.
- Back to Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
- Gear up in the early hours of sunrise to visit the Taj Mahal, whose beauty is further magnified with the rising sun in the background. Quite possibly the most photographed monument in the world. Ladies only Trip India expect your first-hand experience at Taj Mahal to be ten times better than what you’ve imagined. After visit, back to Hotel for breakfast.
- Spot Demonstration of Marble inlay work scattered all around the city. Enjoy the ancient craftsmanship of local artisans of Agra.
- Visit Sheroes Hangout, a café run by female acid attack survivors. This café gives survivors a chance to earn a livelihood and provide them with opportunities to socialise with other women and guests. Join the survivors for some coffee and snacks as they share the story of Sheroes Hangout.
- Enjoy and explore the beauty of Mughal architecture at Agra Fort– one of the largest forts in India.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Agra – Jaipur (237 Kms/5 hrs)
- A beautiful drive of roundabout 5 hours awaits you as you prepare to take on another historic and stunning Indian city – Jaipur.
- On route to Jaipur, explore the mystical village of Abhaneri and its unique step-wells created by the locals primarily for rainwater harvesting. The famed step-well called Chand Baori of Abhaneri is a mark of true ancient invention.
- On arrival, check-in at the Hotel. Dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Spend the night at your comfortable hotel in Jaipur.
- Explore the city that was built in 18th century and still continues to amaze visitors – the pink city of Jaipur.
- After having breakfast, the tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal, the amazing red and pink sandstone palace.
- Next is a photography stop at Jal Mahal, the Water Palace, and the most tranquil sight amidst the pandemonium of Jaipur.
- Visit the 16th century marvel, the Amber Fort. Located just outside the city limits, this royal fort was erected using both Hindu and Islamic architectural and design elements.
- Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace. The City Palace Museum is home to an invaluable assortment of antiques, regalia and arsenal of the Mughals and Rajput dynasties.
- The afternoon is the best time to visit Jantar Mantar, a stone astrological and astronomical Observatory built under the patronage of Maharaja Jai Singh in the 18th century. This UNESCO World heritage site is guaranteed to amaze visitors.
- Close by we will see brilliant examples of local handicraft craftsmanship. Jaipur is a shopping hub for rugs and jewellery exclusive to the city. Pick out a few block-printed, hands-weaved carpets exclusive to Jaipur. Witness how gem stones are cut and polished into fine pieces of jewellery at some of the best jewellery shops of Jaipur.
- In the evening, head into town for a memorable rickshaw ride with The Pink City Rickshaw Company, a not for profit organisation that aims to provide a new aspirational employment opportunity to 200 women from low income households in Jaipur. See the highlights of the old city and get to know your amazing female driver at the same time as you travel through the streets.
- Overnight in Hotel.
- In morning, at 8 am we will drive to the village of Bagru known for its block printing tradition where they use natural and indigo dyes to create beautiful fabrics. Immerse yourself in the colours and printing of Bagru!
- Visit the workshops of artisans specialized in block carving, dyeing, washing, and printing. Tour the drying fields and see a rainbow of colours. Watch as the master printers stamp centuries-old patterns.
- A major part of the workforce is made up of women. This is mainly due to the fact that they don’t have to leave their homes, or go too far from it, to create the art. For many of them, the work is a vital source of financial independence.
- You can have a hand-on experience on the block printing too.
- Back to Hotel. Afternoon at leisure.
- In evening, for a sincerely realistic taste of local culture and Indian cuisine, feast with locals in the home of a local family, where you’ll be indulged in a food preparation demonstration of conventional Indian dishes before having dinner in the companionship of your welcoming hosts.
Jaipur – Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
- Morning at leisure.
- Later drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onwards journey
In case you wish to experience some other locations with our Ladies only trip India, we are more than happy to include them in our fully escorted tour packages. If your group can’t get enough of India, feel free to extend your tour to the amazing and historic cities of Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Varanasi and Ranthambore, with us at your service.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- 7 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- All activities and visits specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing & Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Cooking Demo and 1 Dinner with Indian family in Jaipur
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details
- Prices On Demand