11 Days India
March 2nd - March 12th, 2021
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Delhi- Haridwar- Delhi
Delve into the intricate beauties of India’s famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with our Golden Triangle Kumbh mela Photo Tour 2021 as you capture some monuments at dusk amidst a garland of lights.
Our Golden Triangle Tour India will extend to Haridwar for Kumbh Mela tour 2021. The Kumbh Mela or Kumbh Fair is held every three years, and switches between four different locations – Haridwar (river Ganga), Prayag (Triveni sangam of Yamuna, Ganga and Saraswati), Ujjain (river Kshipra), and Nasik (river Godavari). The Kumbh Mela returns to each location after a span of 12 years.
Haridwar Kumbh Mela rather is also an amalgamation of beliefs, culture & philosophies from all around the world. Devotees from all across the world, taking the holy dip in the hope of cleansing their sins.
- 11 days journey through mysterious and incredible India.
- 4 Days shooting opportunities at Kumbh Mela Photo Tour 2021Haridwar Kumbh Mela 2021
- Guaranteed departures with just 2 guests
- Photo opportunities at Kumbh 2021 in Haridwar.
- English speaking local resident tour director and local English speaking guides (If required)
- Rickshaw ride through the carts and stalls of Chandni Chowk bazaar, Old Delhi.
- Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Capture different moods of Taj Mahal from some lesser-known vantage points at different times of the day.
- Enjoy a Bollywood movie show at Rajmandir Cinema in Jaipur.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival.
- 3 nights accommodations in luxury tents with attached facilities.
- Explore and capture interesting sights of India that is missed by most tourists.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Kumbh Mela Photo Tour 2021 Itinerary at a glance
Day 01- Arrival in Delhi, India
Day 02- Explore Delhi | Chandni Chowk Bazaar.
Day 03 & 04- Explore Agra | Taj Mahal
Day 05 & 06- Explore Jaipur | Pink City
Day 07- Arrival Delhi | Day at Leisure
Day 8, 9 & 10– Explore Haridwar | Kumbh Mela Photo Tour
Day 11- Delhi | Departure
March 02nd – Kumbh Mela Photo Tour 2021 group arrival in Delhi
- Arrival of Kumbh mela Photo Tour 2021 members at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
Accomodation- Metropolitian Hotel & Spa
March 03rd – Explore Delhi
- After a delicious breakfast, where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine. A pick up will collect you from the hotel.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Later explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination. To watch how spices of different colours, aroma and flavours are loaded by rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
March 04th – New Delhi- Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Drive this morning for Agra and on arrival settle into your hotel.
- In the evening, visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. In addition visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for next day.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- March 05th- Explore Agra
- Sunrise to visit the Taj Mahal. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In the evening, we will shoot sunset and Taj mahal from a less explored vantage point. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
March 06th Agra-Jaipur via Abhaneri (237 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Today you will drive for the pink city- Jaipur
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check in the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
March 07th Jaipur- The Pink City
- The tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort. Our photography guide will make sure that you capture photos from different stops and angles. Play with your creative skills with palaces as backdrops and local people in their traditional attires as elements.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace. In addition, visit Jantar Mantar – an observatory.
- Appreciate the local art of carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening taking pictures of the Hawa Mahal in its full glory.
- Overnight in Hotel.
March 09th Delhi- Haridwar (Train)
- Early morning transfer to New Delhi railway station to board the train to Haridwar (6.45- 11.30 hrs) for Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar Kumbh Mela tour, you will be driven to your camps. Check-in at Swiss Camp accommodation.
- In the evening, a walking tour to Akhadas (Accommodation camps of Naga sadhus)
- Evening enjoys Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. The ceremony is a mesmerizing experience involving a good amount of chanting and a fire ceremony performed by a Hindu priest.
- Back to Swiss camps. After dinner, retire to your bed early to start early next morning.
- March 10th Haridwar Akhada visit
- In the morning, we will again start the visit of Akhadas in Haridwar for our Haridwar Kumbh Mela photo Tour. There are as many as 13 akharas spread over acres and acres. You can visit some of the Akhadas and get the chance to understand the life of Sadhu’s & Guru of the different Akhadas.
- Chances of photography of Nagas in Akhada or Camps. Some of the Nagas are famous for their unique style. Visiting theses akhadas give you a chance to know and observe theses, sadhus, more closely.
- Afternoon at leisure.
- In the evening, again visit more akhadas. Visit Kinnar (Eunuch) Akhada, established recently in year 2015 and gained popularity for this.
- Later back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
- March 11th Haridwar- First Royal Bath- Maha Shivratri Shahi Snan (The great night of Shiva):
- Today you will witness the Kumbh Mela in full fervour. This great Indian festival attracts the largest gathering of people on the planet for spiritual fulfillment.
- Braving the dark of the pre-dawn hours, the chill in the air and the ice-cold water of the Ganga, thousands of devotees ecstatically shouting “Bom Bom Bhole” start bathing in the holiest river of the Hindus on the occasion of Mahashivratri, one of the biggest days of the Kumbh Mela.
- During Shahi Snan (Royal Bath), Kumbh Mela witness some amazing scenes on ghats of river Ganges. Each Akhada take out a procession before taking a Royal dip in the Ganges. Many akhadas want to show off their strength by the numbers of Nagas they can muster during the bath.
- The bustling noise from the sounding bells, chanting of Vedic hymns and mantras create a vibrant atmosphere during the Kumbh Mela. Processions are carried out by various religious sects on camel-back and elephant-back, while others travel in their gold and silver chariots being pulled by devotees.
- After full day of hustle and bustle, return to Camp for a nice meal and relax in your Luxury Camp. Overnight.
**Read More about Shahi Snan Dates for Haridwar Kumbh meal 2021
- March 12 Haridwar – Delhi (Train):
- On this day you can visit some more Naga sadhus camps or you can visit river Ganges Ghat to see the devotees taking bath in the river Ganges. You can walk around the local markets nearby river Ganges to observe the devotees doing their morning rituals.
- Back to camp. After lunch, check-out and transferred to Haridwar to board the train to Delhi.
- On arrival, transfer to Hotel or Delhi International Airport for onwards journey as per your plans.
* You can choose transfer by flight or car depending on your preferences on extra cost.
End of the services
Read More about Haridwar Kumbh Mela 2021
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- 10 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in mentioned Hotels.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Director cum Tour Escort.
- Only at Haridwar: Tented Camp. Swiss tents with private attached toilets with running cold water. Hot water will be provided in the morning and evening. There will be proper beds as well as electricity in each tent.
- Full board (All meals) in Swiss Camps in Haridwar.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entrances to the monuments as specified in the Itinerary.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Train tickets in AC coach for Delhi-Haridwar-Delhi.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips of drivers and Tour director.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours.
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details
March 02- March 11 2021 Private tour (02 Pax) $2110 $1225 N/A March 02- March 11 2021 Group Tour (Max 08) $1710 $975
- This tour is guaranteed to operate with just 02 guest.
- Accomodation as detailed in twin or double bed with private facilities. (Alternative but similar hotels may be used at certain time of the year.)
- Also available customised tours