3 Days/ 2 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Delhi
Golden Triangle circuit comprises the three popular cities of India – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, which makes a virtual triangle on the map. These cities are located at 200 – 250 km from each other by road and are adorned with the exemplary monuments. Golden Triangle tour India is popular among those who visit India for the first time and who wish to delve into the majestic beauty of the country. India is the treasure trove of rich cultural and traditional heritage. This tour is the perfect way to bask in the vast diversity and royal heritage of India. The tourist gets an opportunity to visit the popular monuments of India as well as get the glimpse of the glorious era.
The 3 days Golden Triangle Tour will start from Delhi and the highlights of the national capital are Jama Masjid and rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk followed by walking tour of the spice market. Then you will head for Agra which is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal. You will enjoy the tour to the Taj Mahal during sunrise as it is the perfect time to admire the glory of this monument. You can also add the professional photo shoot at the Taj Mahal. Other attractions during the Agra tour are Agra Fort and then head towards Jaipur. En route, you will stop at Abhaneri which is the deepest and largest step wells in the world. The highlights of Jaipur tour are photo stops at Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. The 3 days Golden Triangle tour is an ideal option for those who are short of time and still wish to get the insight of the regal past of the country.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World
- Visit Potter’s house.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 3 & 4- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 5 – Delhi | Departure
Golden Triangle Tour 3 days -Delhi visit. Delhi-Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- By evening, drive to Agra by Yamuna expressway.
- On arrival in Agra, check-in at the hotel
- Overnight in Agra.
Golden Triangle Tour 3 days – Explore Agra. Agra – Jaipur (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur.
- On the way, if time permits, stop for Abhaneri. Beautiful and among one of the biggest Stepwell of Rajasthan.
- Evening at leisure.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days- Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Later drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport/ Hotel for onwards journey
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
Date & Price Details