Golden triangle tour in 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Golden triangle tour in 3 days is especially designed for visitors and travelers who are visiting India for business and want to take a small break from their hectic business schedule. This Golden triangle tour gives you an opportunity to witness 1 of the wonder of the world early morning, "Taj Mahal at Sunrise" and other world heritage sites and royal palaces.
From exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, to visiting the beautiful Taj Mahal at sunrise - our 3 days Golden Triangle Tour package is designed to please the tourists who wish to see the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots. This tour covers India's 3 most visited cities, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package or can also be upgraded to Golden Triangle Photography Tour.
Day 1- Golden triangle tour- Delhi visit. Delhi-Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- By evening, drive to Agra by Yamuna express way. On arrival in Agra, check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
Golden triangle tour- Agra visit. Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast.Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur.On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden triangle tour- Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- After breakfast, the tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Later drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport/ Hotel for onwards journey
399 USD per person all inclusive
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customised tours
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included