Golden triangle tour in 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Indian Maharaja Tour’s special package for Golden Triangle Trip India presents an amazing chance for enthusiastic travellers who are touring on a hectic schedule. This 4day and 3night tour package gives travellers the perfect chance to observe the bright and diverse culture of some of Northern India’s most historic places. From discovering the old alleyways of New and Old Delhi, to discovering the Pink City of Jaipur, to exploring the serene Taj Mahal -the Golden Triangle Trip India tour package presents the perfect opportunity for travellers to have the time of their lives in a grand style.
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Trip package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package or can also be upgraded to Golden Triangle Photography Tour.
Golden triangle Trip – Delhi visit. Delhi-Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- By evening, drive to Agra by Yamuna express way. On arrival in Agra, check-in at
- Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
Golden triangle trip – Agra visit. Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden triangle trip – Jaipur – The Pink City.
- After breakfast, the tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Golden triangle trip – Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to
Delhi International Airport for onwards journey
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
465 USD per person all inclusive
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customised tours
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees.
- Optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other item not mentioned as included.
Trending from India
Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- India Golden Triangle Tour packages
- Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour in 3 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 4 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 5 days
- Golden Triangle Tours with Tigers
- Golden Triangle Tours with wildlife
- Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle Tours with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours with Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tours with Yoga
- Golden Triangle Tours with Rishikesh