5 Days/ 4 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Delhi
During the 5 Days Golden Triangle tour, you will get an opportunity to explore the three amazing cities of India namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These three iconic cities make a triangular shape on the map and due to this reason the circuit is known as the Golden Triangle. It is one of the most preferred and renowned travel circuits in India. This 5 Days Golden Triangle tour comprises the visit to the ancient monuments which are famous for its breathtaking architectural style. The tour usually starts from the national capital Delhi and then heads towards Agra. It takes 4 hours to reach Agra from Delhi by road. The 5 Days Golden Triangle tour ends in Jaipur and it takes around 5 hours to reach there from Agra. During the tour, tourists can get a glimpse into the legends and history of India and learn about the charming culture of the country.
The highlights of the Golden Triangle tour let you experience the cultural heritage and dive into the world of royalty. During the 5 Days Golden Triangle tour you will explore Delhi and visit the Jama Masjid, rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, and you will drive past Government buildings. Agra will be the second stoppage of the tour where you will visit the Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, and Itimad-Ud-Daulah tomb which is renowned as Baby Taj. You will experience the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal during the sunrise when the first ray of sun falls on this marble edifice and its scintillating beauty leaves you spellbound. You can also add the photoshoot at the Taj Mahal by a professional photographer. Jaipur will be the last stop of the 5 Days Golden Triangle tour and here you will visit the City Palace, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, and photo stop at Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
During the Golden Triangle tour, you will be able to experience the supreme excellence of art, culture, and history of India. Take a look at the detailed itinerary and embark on the journey of the lifetime.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World
- Visit Potter’s house.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 3 & 4- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 5 – Delhi | Departure
Golden triangle tour 5 days – Explore Delhi
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight in Delhi.
Golden triangle tour 5 days – Delhi-Agra (204 km/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra by Yamuna expressway. On arrival in Agra, check-in at Hotel.
- later visit Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- In the evening visit Itmad-ud-daula tomb (known as Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh.
- Overnight in Agra.
Golden triangle tour 5 Days: Agra– Jaipur (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check-in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden triangle tour 5 Days – Jaipur- The Pink City
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
Date & Price Details