5 Days/ 4 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Delhi
The Golden Triangle Tour India is perhaps one of the most coveted tourist spots in the country. This is why Indian Maharaja Tours has specially designed Golden Triangle Tours 5 days to especially serve the needs of first-time travelers who do not have too much time on their hands.
This tour, like most of our Golden Triangle Tour India, offers a seamless fusion of Cultural, historical experience (visiting the most impressive monuments). Photography and wholesome experience of Old Delhi, Agra, and the Pink city of Jaipur are addition. Discover the best of Golden Triangle 5 days Tour with the help of Indian Maharaja Tours!
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour 5 days to make an itinerary as per your comfort. Special interest, and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of the whole package. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World
- Visit Potter’s house.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 3 & 4- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 5 – Delhi | Departure
Golden triangle tour 5 days – Explore Delhi
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight in Delhi.
Golden triangle tour 5 days – Delhi-Agra (204 km/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra by Yamuna expressway. On arrival in Agra, check-in at Hotel.
- later visit Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- In the evening visit Itmad-ud-daula tomb (known as Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh.
- Overnight in Agra.
Golden triangle tour 5 Days: Agra– Jaipur (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check-in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden triangle tour 5 Days – Jaipur- The Pink City
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
Date & Price Details