14 Days/13 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Delhi
Haridwar- Rishikesh - Delhi
Indian Maharaja Tours offers the perfect chance for enthusiastic travellers to introduce themselves to Yoga, meditation and other facets of Indian history and culture with an exclusive tour package of Golden Triangle with Haridwar and Rishikesh. In this short yet efficiently planned Golden Triangle Tour with Rishikesh, travellers will get to explore the lively metropolises of the famed Golden triangle and explore the heavenly lands of Haridwar and Rishikesh. Prepared to refresh your body and mind? Sign up for our special discount rate Golden Triangle with Rishikesh tour package and start preparing for a great spiritual and cultural adventure!
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle with Rishikesh Tour India package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package. In Rishikesh, you can opt to stay in Hotels or Ashram based accommodation to experience Yogic life.
*Note – The Golden Triangle with Yoga Tour India is suggested Itinerary. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World Heritage City.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 & 3- Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 6- Delhi | Day at Leisure
Day 7-10- Rishikesh | Yoga Retreat
Day 11- Delhi | Departure
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Explore Delhi
After a delicious breakfast, where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine. A pick up will collect you from the hotel.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination.
- Visit Raj Ghat and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
- Drive his morning to Agra, and settle in your hotel. capital of the mighty Mughal Empire and currently home to some of the world’s top tourist sites.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Afternoon, visit the Taj Mahal. Our guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Agra – Jaipur (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- Continue to your hotel.
- Evening at leisure.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Explore Jaipur
- Post breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Delhi – Haridwar (train)- Rishikesh (30 km/ 45 min)
- Early morning transfer to New Delhi railway station to board the train to Haridwar (6.45- 11.30 hrs). On arrival, check-in at Hotel/ Ashram.
- In the evening, an Introduction about your Yoga retreat.
- After dinner, retire to your bed early to start early next morning.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Rishikesh(30 km/ 45 min)- Haridwar- Delhi(train)
In the evening, transfer to Haridwar to board the train to Delhi (18.12- 22.50). On arrival, check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* You can choose transfer by flight or car depending on your preferences on extra cost.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 10 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in mentioned Hotels.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides for sightseeing.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Train ride in Air-conditioned coach from Delhi to Haridwar and Haridwar to Delhi.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees.
- Optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details