5 days/ 4 nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur
Golden triangle tour
Golden triangle tour 5 days and 4 Nights is specially designed for visitors and travellers who are visiting India for business and for leisure. This tour is a perfect blend of Cultural, where you focus on monuments, Photography, shopping and touch of Luxury. In this tour exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, to visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise and Pink city of Jaipur - our Golden Triangle Tour package is designed to please the tourists who wish to see the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots. Visit India’s famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with golden triangle tour.
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
Golden triangle tour 5 days/ 4 nights
Golden triangle tour- Explore Delhi
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight in Delhi.
Golden triangle tour- Delhi-Agra (204 km/ 3.5 hrs).
- After breakfast, drive to Agra by Yamuna expressway. On arrival in Agra, check-in at Hotel.
- later visit Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- In evening visit Itmad-ud-daula tomb (known as Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh.
- Overnight in Agra.
Golden triangle tour: Agra– Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden triangle tour- Jaipur- The Pink City.
- After breakfast, the tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Golden triangle tour- Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to
Delhi International Airport for onwards journey
545 USD per person all inclusive
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customised tours
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance