5 days/ 4 nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur
Golden Triangle Tour Package
The Golden Triangle India is perhaps one of the most coveted tourist spots in the country. This is why Indian Maharaja Tours has specially designed 5 days and 4 Night tour package to specially serve the needs of first time travellers who do not have too much time on their hands. This tour, like most of our Golden Triangle Tour Packages offer a seamless fusion of Cultural experience, historical experience (visiting the most impressive monuments), photography and a wholesome experience of Old Delhi, Agra and the Pink city of Jaipur. Discover the best of Golden Triangle India with the help of Indian Maharaja Tours!
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
Golden triangle tour 5 days/ 4 nights
- Visit Old Delhi and spice market.
- Henna tattoo art for girls.
- Sunrise Visit of Taj Mahal.
- Visit Taj Mahal from lesser known vantage point.
- Cooking demo and dinner with Indian family (Optional).
- Visit Potter’s house.
- Explore the pink city of jaipur and it’s colorful and vibrant market.
- Enjoy a bollywood movie show in “Raj Mandir” cinema, Jaipur.
Golden triangle tour package – Explore Delhi
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight in Delhi.
Golden triangle tour package – Delhi-Agra (204 km/ 3.5 hrs).
- After breakfast, drive to Agra by Yamuna expressway. On arrival in Agra, check-in at Hotel.
- later visit Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- In evening visit Itmad-ud-daula tomb (known as Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh.
- Overnight in Agra.
Golden triangle tour package: Agra– Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden triangle tour package – Jaipur- The Pink City.
- After breakfast, the tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Golden triangle tour package – Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to
Delhi International Airport for onwards journey
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
545 USD per person all inclusive
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customised tours
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
Trending from India
Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- India Golden Triangle Tour packages
- Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour in 3 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 4 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 5 days
- Golden Triangle Tours with Tigers
- Golden Triangle Tours with wildlife
- Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle Tours with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours with Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tours with Yoga
- Golden Triangle Tours with Rishikesh