11 Days/ 10 Nights
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Cochin -
Thekkady - Alleppey - Cochin
From exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise and Pink city of Jaipur to architectural marvels of first European settlements, most scenic and picturesque backwater, serene beaches, tea plantation and wild-life makes Golden triangle tour with Kerala in South India, a perfect travel plan.
Our Golden Triangle Tour with Kerala package is designed to please the tourists who wish to see the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots as well as wants to be close to natue. For many travellers, Kerala is South India's most serenely beautiful state.
Visit India’s famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with golden triangle tour as you capture the famous heritage sites of India. Our tour guides and experts guarantee information and guidance at each step of the trip.
In Kerala, this travel will take you to Chinese Fishing Nets and Jew Town of Cochin, famous backwater and traditional rice boats cruising through the canals and lakes in Alleppey and wild-life and spice plantations in Periyar. Rejuvenate yourself when you experience a traditional Ayurvedic massage at the land of Kerala where Ayurveda was originated.
- Enjoy every bite of Indian cuisine and demonstration of Indian cooking with a local family. Learn to cook the perfect curry at a cooking class.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 01- Arrival in Delhi | India
Day 02- Explore Delhi | Chandni Chowk
Day 03 – Agra | Taj Mahal
Day 04 & 05 – Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 06- Cochin | Arrival
Day 07- Explore cochin | Colonial Fort Kochi
Day 08- Thekkadi | Wildlife
Day 09- Alleppey | Houseboat
Day 10- Cochin | Departure
- Explore Delhi
- This morning after breakfast, start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- Visit Bangla Sahib, one of Delhi’s most prominent Sikh gurudwaras.
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 km/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal. Be left breathless by the unsurpassed Taj Mahal, one of the most beautiful buildings in the world.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check-in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Jaipur- The Pink City.
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Next is a photography stop at Jal Mahal, the Water Palace
- Later visit the 16th-century marvel, the Amber Fort.
- After lunch, visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Explore Cochin
- After breakfast at the hotel, spend the day in the first European township in India-Fort Cochin.
- A walk through the streets on Fort Kochi will transport you to the different time period of Arabs, Chinese and European who all occupied this.
- Visit the Chinese Fishing Nets. These fishing nets are the most scenic and photographed during sunrise and sunset.
- Also, visit Mattancherry Palace or Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church. Also known as Church of Vasco-Da-Gama as Great Portuguese explorer Vasco-da-Gama was originally buried here before his remains were taken to Lisbon.
- Later visit Jewish Synagogue or Paradesi Synagogue which is an active synagogue of the Jewish community in India.
- In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance performance. Witness the process of make-up before the dance performance where-in the artist with face painted in different colours brought stories from Ramayana and Mahabharata to spectators.
- Overnight at the hotel.
*Dutch palace and Synagogue will be closed on Friday and Saturday
- Cochin-Thekkady (165km/4.5 hr)
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. Cardamom Hills is home to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, a reserve on the Kerala/Tamil Nadu border which is surrounded by tea and spice plantations. Lush forest, with a vast lake at its heart, is home to many indigenous animals.
- Evening Visit Kalari show – The Shaolin monks have made their disciplined displays of Kung Fu world famous, but few know that their art was learned from Bodhi Dharma, an Indian monk who was a Kalaripayattu master.
- Overnight in Thekkady
- Explore Thekkady
- Morning proceeds Boat safari for the chance to cruise the lake at the heart of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. From the tranquillity of the lake, enjoy the lush scenery all around you and keep a lookout for animals that may come down to the water’s edge – may be a family of elephants, scurrying Wild Boar or the magnificent Sambar Deer.
- Late afternoon visit spice plantations, the Cardamom Hills are the ideal location to explore a garden where spices and other aromatic plants are grown. Overnight in Thekkady
- Optional visit- Visit an elephant farm and know about the training and habits of elephants. Take an elephant ride through the villages and finally give a shower to an elephant.
- Thekkady – Alleppey (165km/4.5 hr)
- After breakfast depart from the hotel and drive through the beautiful landscape to reach the paradise of backwaters, Alleppey to the board on an air-conditioned houseboat which is a modern transformation of traditional Kettuvalloms (rice boats).
- While the chef on-board cooks traditional Kerala food, cruise through various canals and observe the life in small villages on the shores of canals.
- Experience the daily lives of the locals from the decks of a houseboat. Pass women washing their clothes in the river and farmers bathing their buffalo; watch as fishermen and vegetable sellers go from house to house by boat selling their wares; pass villagers standing up to their necks in water gossiping with their neighbour. Enjoying famous backwater from an air-conditioned houseboat is a lifetime experience.
- Enjoy tasty local meals as the boat drifts along and watch as the sun sets over the ever-changing scenery before retiring to your cabin to be lulled to sleep by the gently lapping water (Overnight onboard House Boat) (Full board basis)
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 10 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Cochin.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- All meals in Houseboat in Alleppey
- Kathakali dance show tickets
- Guided Spice Planation tour.
- Boat ride in Thekkady.
- Kalari show in Thekkady
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details
- Prices On Demand