Golden Triangle Tour with Rishikesh
(11 Days/10 Nights)
Indian Maharaja Tours offers the perfect chance for enthusiastic travellers to introduce themselves to Yoga, meditation and other facets of Indian history and culture with an exclusive tour package of Golden Triangle with Haridwar and Rishikesh. In this short yet efficiently planned Golden Triangle Tour with Rishikesh, travellers will get to explore the lively metropolises of the famed Golden triangle and explore the heavenly lands of Haridwar and Rishikesh. Prepared to refresh your body and mind? Sign up for our special discount rate Golden Triangle with Rishikesh tour package and start preparing for a great spiritual and cultural adventure!
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle with Rishikesh Tour India package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package. In Rishikesh, you can opt to stay in Hotels or Ashram based accommodation to experience Yogic life.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh- Arrival in Delhi
- Arrive at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and representative will receive you and escort you to your hotel for the night.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh- Explore Delhi
On 2nd Day of Golden Triangle tour India with Rishikesh, you will proceed for a full day tour of old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- You will start after breakfast, our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market. India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’ rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Later Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight at hotel.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh – Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast, you will drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel.
- In the evening, you can visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You can have 1st Shopping opportunity. You can choose to rent or buy a beautiful Saree to look in traditional dress in Taj Mahal for professional photoshoot ( Optional). We have 1 blog dedicated for ” how to plan photoshoot in Taj Mahal”, you can check that once. Tips on Taj Mahal Photoshoot. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Agra-Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 Kms/5 hrs)
- Taj Mahal at sunrise is a key highlight of Golden Triangle tour with Rishikesh. This morning you will be rise early, we will try to make sure that your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- After Taj Mahal visit, return to the Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Jaipur.
- On the way, you can stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later you can visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, you will check in the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Jaipur
- After breakfast, your tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later you will visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening. You can take beautiful pictures of the Hawa Mahal in its full glory, this will be the other highlights of our Golden Triangle tour to India
- Overnight in Hotel.
Golden triangle tour with Rishikesh: Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, check-in at Hotel. Overnight in the Hotel.
Delhi – Haridwar (train)- Rishikesh (30 kms/ 45 min)
Early morning transfer to New Delhi railway station to board train to Haridwar (6.45- 11.30 hrs). On arrival, check-in at Hotel/ Ashram.
- In evening, you can relax or attend Yoga class.
- After dinner, retire to you bed early to start early next morning.
In Rishikesh, you can choose to attend walk-in classes or daily yogic activities from morning to evening. As per your preferences, sessions can be arranged.
As per your preferences. Walking Tour in Rishikesh. Visit Parmarth Ashram for Ganga Aarti ceremony.
Rishikesh(30 kms/ 45 min)- Haridwar- Delhi(train)
In evening, transfer to Haridwar to board train to Delhi (18.12- 22.50). On arrival, check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* You can choose transfer by flight or car depending on your preferences on extra cost.
This morning is at leisure. On time, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onward journey.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
Standard Package: 875 USD per person.
Deluxe Package: 1145 USD per person
Per Person, based on double occupancy.
Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.Also available customised tours
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 10 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in mentioned Hotels.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides for sightseeing.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Train ride in Air-conditioned coach from Delhi to Haridwar and Haridwar to Delhi.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees.
- Optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other item not mentioned as included
|Delhi||Metropolitan Hotel/ Similar||Almondz/ Similar|
|Agra||Trident/ Similar||Atulyaa Taj/ Similar|
|Jaipur||Trident/ Similar||WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli/ Similar|
|Rishikesh||Tapovan Vatika Resort/ Similar||Divine Resort/ Similar|
* In Rishikesh, you can stay in Ashram as well for experiencing Yogic life.
Our Other Featured Tours
Trending from India
Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- India Golden Triangle Tour packages
- Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour in 3 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 4 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 5 days
- Golden Triangle Tours with Tigers
- Golden Triangle Tours with wildlife
- Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle Tours with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours with Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tours with Yoga
- Golden Triangle Tours with Rishikesh