Golden Triangle Tour with Yoga Retreat
(14 Days/13 Nights)
This Golden triangle tour with Yoga retreat is especially designed for visitors and travellers who are visiting India for leisure as well as for introduction to Yoga and meditation. This Golden triangle tour India gives you a great opportunity to witness the culture of India.
From exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, to visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at sunrise and Pink city of Jaipur – our Golden Triangle Tour packages is designed to please the tourists who wish to see the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist spots. Visit India’s famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with golden triangle tour as you capture the famous heritage sites of India.
You are going to enjoy a rejuvenating stay in an ashram of Rishikesh while attending yoga classes. From the colourful cities of Golden triangle to the divine land of Rishikesh, this journey will refresh your body & soul completely. The much-celebrated Golden Triangle Tour India is coupled with yoga and meditation course in Rishikesh, the holy city situated on the bank of sacred River Ganges.
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle with Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour India package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package. In Rishikesh, you can opt to stay in Hotels or Ashram based accommodation to experience Yogic life.
- Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
- Day2- Delhi visit.
- This morning, after breakfast, start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight in Delhi.
- Delhi-Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs). Agra
- After breakfast, drive to Agra by Yamuna express way. On arrival in Agra, check-in at Hotel.
- Visit Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Later visit Itmad-ud-daula tomb (known as Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh.
- Overnight in Agra.
- Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast.
- Drive to Jaipur.On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check in the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Explore The Pink City- Jaipur
- After breakfast, the tour will start with photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 6 Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
- Delhi – Haridwar (train)- Rishikesh (30 kms/ 45 min)
- Early moning transfer to New Delhi railway station to board train to Haridwar (6.45- 11.30 hrs). On arrival, check-in at Hotel/ Ashram.
- In evening, an Introduction about your Yoga retreat.
- After dinner, retire to you bed early to start early next morning.
- Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh (Day 8th- Day 13th )
During your 7-day retreat, you will be taking daily sessions and knowledge of Hatha Yoga, Praanaayaama, Yogic Kriyas, Relaxation techniques, and Meditation. A glimpse into the modest yet powerfully peaceful Yogic lifestyle with Satvic food and Sadhana will get you accustomed to this novel experience that will remain embedded in your mind for as long as you live. Your retreat course can be 5 days or 7 days depending on your schedule.
- Daily Hatha Yoga lessons and Pranayama (breathing techniques) class.
- 1 Traditional Ayurvedic body massage.
- 1 session of Laughter Yoga therapy.
- Osho Dynamic Meditation.
- Daily morning pooja & Mantra chanting.
- 1 session of Bhajan & Keertan (Devotion Music).
- Ashram based rooms with attached washroom.
- 3 Vegetarian & organic meals per day.
- 1 Outdoor activities include Temple and Ashram tour, visit to Beatles Ashram and Ganga ceremony in Parmarth Ashram.
On Day 13, in evening, transferred to Haridwar to board train to Delhi (18.12- 22.50) On arrival, check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* You can choose transfer by flight or car depending on your preferences on extra cost.
- Day 14 Delhi departure
This morning is at leisure. On time, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onwards journey.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 7 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in mentioned Hotels.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides for sightseeing.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Train ride in Air-conditioned coach from Delhi to Haridwar and Haridwar to Delhi.
- 7 Days/ 6 Nights Yoga retreat and stay in Ashram based rooms with attached washrooms in twin sharing basis.
- 3 Vegetarian & organic meals per day in Rishikesh Ashram.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees.
- Optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other item not mentioned as included.
Hotels Deluxe Standard
Delhi – Metropolitan Hotel/ Similar Almondz/ Similar
Agra– Trident/ Similar Atulyaa Taj/ Similar
Jaipur – Trident/ Similar WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli/Similar
Rishikesh- Tapovan Vatika Resort/Similar
Standard Package: 875 USD per person
Deluxe Package: 1145 USD per person
Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
Also available customised tours
Our Other Featured Tours
Trending from India
Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- India Golden Triangle Tour packages
- Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour in 3 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 4 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 5 days
- Golden Triangle Tours with Tigers
- Golden Triangle Tours with wildlife
- Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle Tours with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours with Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tours with Yoga
- Golden Triangle Tours with Rishikesh