14 Days/13 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Delhi
Haridwar- Rishikesh - Delhi
This Golden triangle with Yoga Tour India is specially designed for visitors and travellers who are visiting India for leisure as well as for introduction to Yoga and meditation. This Golden triangle tour India gives you a great opportunity to witness the culture of India.
You are going to enjoy a rejuvenating stay in an ashram of Rishikesh while attending yoga classes. From the colourful cities of Golden triangle to the divine land of Rishikesh, this journey will refresh your body & soul completely. The much-celebrated Golden Triangle with Yoga Tour India is coupled with yoga and meditation course in Rishikesh, the holy city situated on the bank of sacred River Ganges.
*Note – The Golden Triangle with Yoga Tour India is suggested Itinerary. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World Heritage City.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 & 3- Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 6- Delhi | Day at Leisure
Day 7-13- Rishikesh | Yoga Retreat
Yoga Tour India: Explore Delhi
After a delicious breakfast, where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine. A pick up will collect you from the hotel.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination.
- Visit Raj Ghat and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Yoga Tour India- Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
- Drive his morning to Agra, and settle in your hotel. capital of the mighty Mughal Empire and currently home to some of the world’s top tourist sites.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Afternoon, visit the Taj Mahal. Our guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
Golden Triangle with Yoga Tour India: Agra – Jaipur (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast.
- Drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- Continue to your hotel.
- Evening at leisure.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Golden Triangle with Yoga Tour India: Explore Jaipur
- Post breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Yoga Tour India: Delhi – Haridwar (train)- Rishikesh (30 km/ 45 min)
- Early morning transfer to New Delhi railway station to board the train to Haridwar (6.45- 11.30 hrs). On arrival, check-in at Hotel/ Ashram.
- In the evening, an Introduction about your Yoga retreat.
- After dinner, retire to your bed early to start early next morning.
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh (Day 8th- Day 13th )
During your 7-day retreat, you will be taking daily sessions and knowledge of Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, Relaxation techniques, and Meditation. A glimpse into the modest yet powerfully peaceful Yogic lifestyle with Satvic food and Sadhana will get you accustomed to this novel experience that will remain embedded in your mind for as long as you live. Your retreat course can be 5 days or 7 days depending on your schedule.
- Daily Hatha Yoga lessons and Pranayama (breathing techniques) class.
- 1 Traditional Ayurvedic body massage.
- 1 session of Laughter Yoga therapy.
- Osho Dynamic Meditation.
- Daily morning pooja & Mantra chanting.
- 1 session of Bhajan & Keertan (Devotion Music).
- Ashram based rooms with attached washroom.
- 3 Vegetarian & organic meals per day.
- 1 Outdoor activities include Temple and Ashram tour, visit to Beatles Ashram and Ganga ceremony in Parmarth Ashram.
On Day 13, in the evening, transferred to Haridwar to board train to Delhi (18.12- 22.50) On arrival, check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* You can choose transfer by flight or car depending on your preferences on extra cost.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 7 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in mentioned Hotels.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides for sightseeing.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Train ride in Air-conditioned coach from Delhi to Haridwar and Haridwar to Delhi.
- 7 Days/ 6 Nights Yoga retreat and stay in Ashram based rooms with attached washrooms in twin sharing basis.
- 3 Vegetarian & organic meals per day in Rishikesh Ashram.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees.
- Optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other item not mentioned as included.
Date & Price Details