13 Days/ 12 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Pushkar- Udaipur
- Jodhpur- Jaisalmer- Delhi
Indian Maharaja Tours has specially designed amazing India tour packages for travellers. Travel like kings with Indian Maharaja Tours. Our Tour Packages to India takes our travellers to a 14-day ride of enchantment. Travel from Delhi to the cities of Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer. Explore Rajasthan, the largest and the most royal state of India with our exclusive Rajasthan Tour package. Are you ready to get a unique historical experience of royal Rajasthani forts, and to create eternal memories in some of the most beautiful monuments in the world? Sign up now!
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Delhi| Chandni Chowk
Day 3 – Agra | Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5 – Jaipur | Pink City
Day 6 – Pushkar | Brahma Lake
Day 7 & 8 – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Day 9 & 10 – Jodhpur | Blue City
Day 10 & 11 – Jaisalmer | Fortified City/Sam Dunes
On 2nd Day of Royal Rajasthan Tour, you will proceed to a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- Your 1st stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk by pedal Rickshaws or by a walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop will be the famous Spice market – India is world-famous for spices. A small walk in the largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination.
- Later visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and then Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, you will explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- In the evening, you can visit a Sikh Temple, known as Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. You can watch (and join if you like) the langar, the voluntary group cooking and feeding program at the Gurudwara.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Delhi- Agra (204 kms/4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Agra, capital of the mighty Mughal Empire and currently home to some of the world’s top tourist sites. On arrival, check into your hotel.
- This afternoon Visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In the evening, you will visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the river Yamuna.
- The evening is at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire a beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to Taj Mahal at sunrise (which is scheduled tomorrow) more memorable. You can read our blog on tips for photography in Taj Mahal. Return to the hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Agra-Jaipur via Abhaneri (237 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Rise early this morning to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Built out of white marble by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The entire monument is a masterpiece of symmetry. Taj Mahal, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. Taj mahal’s glory and its beauty surpass beyond all human imaginations.
- After Taj Mahal, you will return to the hotel for breakfast and later drive to Jaipur.
- On the way to Jaipur, stop to visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival, check-in and overnight in Hotel.
Maharaja Jai Singh II built Jaipur in the 18th century. It is a planned city built with ancient Hindu rules as the colonial capital of a richly colourful state. The whole city was painted pink to welcome the visit of Prince Albert in 1853, giving it the unique name of Pink City.
- Your Royal Rajasthan Tour of Jaipur will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After Amber fort visit Jal Mahal, the water palace.
- Post lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later in the same complex at walking distance visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- Later enjoy dinner in a restaurant with traditional folk dance. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur- Pushkar (130 Kms/3 hrs)
- Surrounded by hills on three sides and sand dunes on the fourth, Pushkar forms a fascinating location and a befitting backdrop for the annual religious and cattle fair (held in November). Pushkar is a sacred city for Hindus.
- On day 6 of your Royal Rajasthan Tours, you will leave Jaipur after breakfast for Pushkar. On arrival in Pushkar
- Check in to the hotel.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the holy city of the God, Brahma, visit the holy Pushkar Lake and the famous Brahma Temple dedicated to Lord Brahma the creator of the universe.
- You can experience a special Pooja ceremony at a Ghat with a Hindu priest on the banks of Pushkar Lake. Overnight in Hotel.
- This city comes alive during the Pushkar Camel fair. Do check our blog on Pushkar Camel fair Photography tour and tips.
Pushkar- Udaipur (260 kms/ 5 hrs)
Udaipur is the majestic city of lakes and palaces. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559 and fondly referred to as Rajasthan’s most romantic city, its rich history is matched by its picturesque setting among the Aravalli Mountains and three manmade lakes.
- On this day of Royal Rajasthan Tour, after breakfast drive to Udaipur, the city also known as Venice of East.
- On arrival in Udaipur; check in to the hotel. Overnight in Udaipur.
- This day of Royal Rajasthan Tour, morning at leisure. You can enjoy the poolside of the hotel. Later, visit City Palace, overlooking the blue waters of Lake Pichola.
- After city Palace, visit Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-ki Bari an ornamental pleasure garden specially made for the ladies of the palace in the 18th century.
- In the evening enjoy the sunset Boat ride on Pichola Lake with a stopover at the island of Jag Mandir, a 17th-century water palace.
- You can enjoy Dinner in a restaurant facing Lake Pichola. Overnight in Hotel.
Udaipur- Jodhpur (285 kms/ 6 hrs)
- Jodhpur is the second-largest city of Rajasthan, built by Rao Jodha in 1459 when he shifted his capital from Mandore.
- After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur. on the way, you will stop to visit Ranakpur Temple. One of the most beautiful and delicately carved Jain Temple. This temple was built in the 15th century and located in a valley on the western side of the Aravali Range. Ranakpur is considered one of the five holiest sites of the Jain community and is exceptionally beautiful.
- Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
- In the evening enjoy a walking tour around Clock Tower market to capture the daily life of local people.
Explore – Jodhpur
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort, one of the grandest forts in India and Jaswant Thada, the royal cenotaph of the ruling family of Jodhpur.
- In the evening enjoy a walking tour around the Clock Tower market to capture the daily life of local people.
- Enjoy the sunset view of Mehrangarh Fort from the rooftop restaurant of the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Jodhpur- Jaisalmer ( 290 kms/5.5 hrs
Jaisalmer was founded by Prince Jaisal in 1156. Jaisalmer was a major staging post on the trade route across the forbidding Thar Desert. The first glimpse of the honey coloured walls of the fort, rising out of the hot and barren desert is magical. Untouched by time, Jaisalmer, with its golden crenulated walls, narrow streets lined with exquisite havelis, has a medieval ambience.
- After breakfast, you will drive to Jaisalmer.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to the hotel.
- If time permits, enjoy a walking a tour of Jaisalmer fort.
- Overnight in Jaisalmer
- On this day of Royal Rajasthan Tour, enjoy a walking tour in the alleyways of the grand Jaisalmer Fort, one of the largest and perhaps the only living forts of the world. This fort is inhabited by 2000 families. You will be surprised to see the invitation cards of marriages/ auspicious celebrations painted on the walls of the houses.
- You will also explore the busy markets of Hanuman Chowk. Locals can be found in their traditional attires haggling hard with local vendors and vegetable carts.
- Also, visit some centuries-old Havelis (houses) and Jain temples.
- Late evening drive to some 40 km away from Jaisalmer to Sam dunes & enjoy the camel ride at the backdrop of scintillating Sunset Point and Sam sand dunes.
- Return to Jaisalmer. Overnight in the hotel.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 13 Nights’ accommodation at listed hotels or similar on double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- Private airconditioned vehicle during the tour.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- All activities and visits specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing & Entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Pooja ceremony in Pushkar with a Hindu Priest.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- Camel ride in Sand dunes of Jaisalmer.
- Government Service Tax.
- International Airfares
- Meals not mentioned as being included
- Flight from Jaisalmer to Varanasi via Delhi and Varanasi to Delhi
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details
Price per person: Standard package – 1395 USD
Deluxe package- 1945 USD
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customised tours