05 Days India
Delhi- Haridwar- Delhi
The next Kumbh Mela 2021 will be held at Haridwar from the middle of January up to the beginning of May 2021. It will witness the coming together of millions of pilgrims, sadhus and saints to take a ritual cleansing bath in the holy River Ganges on auspicious days during this period.
According to astrologers the spiritual positioning of the planets to plays a significant role. The Kumbh mela at Haridwar takes place when the Jupiter enters Aquarius and the Sun enters Aries. This planetary position is said to medicate the waters of the Ganga and turn it into nectar on these days there by attracting millions to purify their inner self through holy bathing rituals.
- 05 days journey through mysterious and incredible India.
- 04 Days shooting opportunities at Kumbh Mela 2021
- Guaranteed departures with just 2 guests
- Photo opportunities at Haridwar Kumbh Mela 2021.
- English speaking local resident tour director and local English speaking guides (If required)
- 4 nights accommodations in luxury tents with attached facilities.
- Explore and capture interesting sights of India that is missed by most tourists.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Kumbh Mela Photo Tour 2021- Itinerary at Glance
Day 01– Arrival in Delhi, India
Day 2, 3 & 4– Explore Haridwar | Kumbh Mela 2021 Photo Tour
Day 5– Delhi | Departure
- Delhi – Haridwar (Train)
- Early morning transfer to New Delhi railway station to board the train to Haridwar (6.45- 11.30 hrs). On arrival, check-in at Swiss Camp accommodation.
- Afternoon at leisure. In the evening, a walking tour to Akhadas (Accommodation camps of Naga sadhus) for Kumbh Mela 2021 Photo Tour.
- Evening enjoys Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. The ceremony is a mesmerizing experience involving a good amount of chanting and a fire ceremony performed by a Hindu priest.
- Back to Swiss camps. After dinner, retire to your bed early to start early next morning.
- Kumbh Mela 2021 Photo Tour –Haridwar Akhada visit
- In the morning, we will again start the visit of Akhadas in Haridwar.
- There are as many as 13 akhadas spread over acres and acres. You can visit some of the Akhadas and get the chance to understand the life of Sadhus & Guru of the different Akhadas.
- Chances of photography of Nagas in Akhada or Camps. Some of the Nagas are famous for their unique style. Visiting theses akhadas give you a chance to know and observe theses sadhus more closely.
- Afternoon at leisure.
- In the evening, again visit more akhadas. Visit Kinnar (Eunuch) Akhada, established recently in the year 2015 and gained popularity for this.
- Later back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
- Main Bathing Dates
The bathing dates for Kumbh Mela 021 are as mentioned below. You can choose the bathing date for your Kumbh Mela 2021 photo Tour as per your preferences.
January 14 to April 27, 2021
- Makar Sankranti (Snan) 14 January 2021- Starting day
- Mauni Amavasya (Snan) 11 February 2021- New moon
- Basant Panchami (Snan) 16 February 2021
- Magh Poornima 27 February 2021- Full moon
- Maha Shivratri (Shahi Snan) 11 March 2021- First Royal Bath
- Somvati Amavasya (Shahi Snan) 12 April 2021- Second Royal Bath
- Baisakhi (Shahi Snan) 14 April 2021- Third Royal Bath
- Ram Navami (Snan) 21 April 2021
- Chaitra Purnima (Shahi Snan) 27 April 2021- Fourth Royal Bath
- Today you will witness the Kumbh Mela 2021 Photo Tour in full fervour. This great Indian festival attracts the largest gathering of people on the planet for spiritual fulfilment.
- Braving the dark of the pre-dawn hours, the chill in the air and the ice-cold water of the Ganga, thousands of devotees ecstatically shouting “Bom Bom Bhole” start bathing in the holiest river of the Hindus on the occasion of the auspicious day of the Kumbh Mela.
- During Shahi Snan (Royal Bath), Kumbh Mela witness some amazing scenes on ghats of river Ganges when each Akhada take out a procession before taking a Royal dip in the Ganges. Many akhadas want to show off their strength by the numbers of Nagas they can muster during the bath.
- The bustling noise from the sounding bells, chanting of Vedic hymns and mantras create a vibrant atmosphere during the Kumbh Mela. Processions are carried out by various religious sects on camel-back and elephant-back, while others travel in their gold and silver chariots being pulled by devotees.
- After a full day of hustle and bustle, return to Camp for a nice meal and relax in your Luxury Camp. Overnight.
- Haridwar – Delhi (Train):
- In morning, after breakfast, you can visit some more Naga sadhus camps or you can visit river Ganges Ghat to see the devotees taking bath in river Ganges. You can walk around the local markets nearby river Ganges to observe the devotees doing their morning rituals.
- Back to camp. After lunch, check-out and transferred to Haridwar to board train to Delhi. On arrival, transfer to Hotel or Delhi International Airport for onwards journey as per your plans.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in mentioned Hotels
- Only at Haridwar: Tented Camp. Swiss tents with private attached toilets with running cold water. Hot water will be provided in the morning and evening. There will be proper beds as well as electricity in each tent.
- Full board (All meals) in Swiss Camps in Haridwar.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Train tickets in AC coach for Delhi-Haridwar-Delhi.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Services of English Speaking Guide.
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details
USD per person all inclusive
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices mentioned are for Private Group Tour
- Also available customised tours