Exotic Sri Lanka
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
- Arrival at Colombo Airport. Drive to Negombo (13 kms/ 30 min)
- Pickup from Colombo Airport and drive to Negombo. On arrival, check-in Hotel
- Day at leisure. Negombo is a coastal town. You can enjoy beach or pool at Hotel.
- Overnight in Hotel.
- Negombo- Pinnawala (76 kms/ 2 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Negombo lagoon and Fish Market. Explore the fishing village and commercial hub of fish drying. This gives you a nice insight into the daily working of the market and the dry fish industry.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. After check-out, drive to Pinnawala.
- Visit Millennium Elephant Foundation. It’s a family run non-government organization (NGO) which is dedicated to improving the welfare of domestic elephants throughout Sri Lanka. Experience Elephant walk followed by bathing and feeding of Elephant. (Optional)
- Enjoy watching Elephant bathing in river from your Hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
- Pinnawala- Sigiriya (109 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Morning at leisure. Enjoy Breakfast with a view of elephants bathing and playing in river.
- After check-out (11 AM- 12 noon), drive to Sigiriya.
- Late afternoon, go for the safari game in Minneriya National park. The park is a feeding ground for Elephants that dwell in the nearby forests and our expert park ranger will be able to help us spot some of these graceful creatures. The park is also an important habitat for a huge range of large water birds such as storks and pelicans.
- Check-in at Hotel. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
- Sigiriya- Kandy (90 kms/ 3 hrs)
- Sunrise photography opportunity at Sigiriya Rock Fort view point. (Or you can climb the Rock fort after 7 am if you wish to.)
- After check-out, visit Polonnaruwa which became Sri Lanka’s royal medieval capital in 1073 and remained Sri Lanka’s capital until the late 13C. The ancient city’s ruins remain in remarkably good nick, and are a fascinating site to visit. The most impressive are the ancient sculptures of Lord Buddha at the Gal Vihara cut into Granite stone dating back to the middle of the 12th century
- Visit the amazing Dambulla Cave Temples which are located high on a stone cliff face. Some 150 Buddha images adorn the five caves, with fascinating frescoes and paintings on the walls and roofs.
- Later, drive to Kandy. In evening, witness the cultural dance show at the Kandy Lake Club
- Check-in and overnight in Hotel.
- Kandy- Colombo departure (102 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, visit to Temple of Tooth Relic in Kandy. Observe locals worshiping in Temple, one of Sri Lanka’s most sacred shrines that house a tooth relic of the Lord Buddha.
- Explore the Kandy city.
- Drive to Colombo. On arrival, transfer to International airport for departure.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in double sharing room at hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour as per itinerary in an air –conditioned coach accompanied by an English-speaking Chauffer Guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites visited on the itinerary.
- Entrance and Jeep hire for 1 half day safari at Minneriya National Park.
- Kandy Lake Club Show Tickets
- Value Added Tax and Government Service Tax.
- Any airport taxes, visa fees and travel insurance.
- Any new tax imposed by the Government.
- Optional excursions and anything not mentioned in ‘Price includes’ section
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as tips, drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Tips to Drivers, Guides, Porters and waiters.
- Any other services not mentioned.
Trending from India
Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- India Golden Triangle Tour packages
- Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour in 3 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 4 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 5 days
- Golden Triangle Tours with Tigers
- Golden Triangle Tours with wildlife
- Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle Tours with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours with Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tours with Yoga
- Golden Triangle Tours with Rishikesh