16 Days/ 15 Nights
Delhi- Varanasi- Jaipur- Ranthambore- Agra
Orcha- Khajuraho- Bandhavgarh
India is home to some of the world’s most fascinating wildlife and architecture, reflecting its rich culture and many faiths. Explore its multitude of temples in Varanasi, forts, and palaces of Jaipur, the world-famous Taj Mahal. In India Wildlife Tours and wildlife photography Tours, You’ll also go in search of majestic tigers in Bandhavgarh, a jewel of a national park that has what is believed to be the highest density of Bengal tigers in the country. To make your trip as relaxing as possible, you will be accompanied the whole way by your very own expert guide and assisted with all your transfers, check- ins and flights.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World Heritage City.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 & 3- Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 6- Delhi | Day at Leisure
Day 7-13- Rishikesh | Yoga Retreat
India Wildlife Tour: Explore Delhi
After a delicious breakfast, where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine. A pick up will collect you from the hotel.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination.
- Visit Raj Ghat and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
India Wildlife Tour: Explore Varanasi
- Rise very early this morning to experience the life of this ancient city. See the beauty of the rising sun on the boat ride on the holy river Ganges.
- Experience the early morning rituals of the Hindus being performed, thousands of people taking a bath in the holy river and offering flowers and holy water to the Sun God.
- After breakfast, excursion trip to Sarnath. Explore the deer park in Sarnath where Gautama Buddha first imparted knowledge regarding Dharma and Karma.
- In the evening Old City walking tour. Walkthrough the oldest and most famous narrow lanes of the city, past the endless human panorama – pilgrims, worshipers, sadhus, children selling flowers and floating lights to place in the river – to arrive at the Ghats at the Ganges to witness the Aarti Ceremony which is part of the evening pooja or prayers.
- During the ceremony deepas (oil lamps) are offered to Mother Ganga with thanks and devotion for the light of the sun and for her divine light. As the fire ceremony take place, bells are rung and chanting and singing provide a fascinating, magical and spiritual conclusion to the day’s end. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
- Evening at leisure.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
India Wildlife Tour: Explore Jaipur
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- Overnight in Hotel.
India Wildlife Tour: Jaipur- Ranthambore (160km/4 hrs)
- After breakfast and check-out, drive to Ranthambore.
- On arrival, check-in at Hotel.
- After lunch, evening jungle safari games drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Back to Hotel.
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel
India Wildlife Tour: Ranthambore
- Early morning jungle safari game drives in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Explore the deep jungles of the Ranthambore National Park on an open roof vehicle, tracking for tigers. This mission lasts for around three hours, and then you return back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel.
- In the afternoon, another jungle safari continues into the Ranthambore National Park for wildlife viewing.
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
India Wildlife Tour: Ranthambore- Bharatpur (Train/ 2.5hrs), Drive to Agra (65 km/1.5 hrs)
- Early morning jungle safari game drives in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Return to Hotel. After breakfast and check-out, board train to Bharatpur.
- On arrival, greeted and assisted to the coach by our Representative. Drive to Agra. Check-in the hotel.
- If time permits, photoshoots of Taj Mahal from a vantage point.
- Overnight at the hotel.
India Wildlife Tour: Explore Agra
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal. Our photography guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In the evening, visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
India Wildlife Tour: Agra- Khajuraho via Jhansi & Orcha
- After early breakfast, transfer to the railway station to connect train Bhopal Shatabadi – 0817 / 1048 Hrs to Jhansi.
- On arrival, visit temples of Orcha.
- Later continue drive to Khajuraho. Khajuraho is the home to the most famous erotic temples built in the 10 & 11th century by the Chandella Rulers. On arrival in Khajuraho check-in at the hotel.
- Overnight in the hotel.
India Wildlife Tour: Explore Khajuraho
- Visit The Eastern Group of temples and Western Group of temples, which consist of a group of artistic temples, built in sandstone. The sculptures of Hindu deities, dancers and musicians appear to be so natural as if they would come alive any time.
- Evening safari in Panna Tiger Reserve.
- In the evening, relax at the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
India Wildlife Tour: Morning & Evening Safari
- Wake up call and Hi-Tea before leaving for a game drive.
- Packed breakfast, served in the forest during the break.
- 4.5 hrs game drive.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing in the comfort of the hotel.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, another jungle safari continues into the Bandhavgarh National Park for wildlife viewing.
- Afternoon safari lasts for 3 hrs approx.
- Hi-Tea after returning from afternoon safari.
- Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
India Wildlife Tour: Departure to Delhi/Mumbai via Jabalpur Airport
- After rising early consecutively from the last 2 days, will keep our last morning easy. Still, options are open if anyone wants to make another visit in the forest.
- After breakfast, you will be driven to Jabalpur Airport for onward Journey.
- Departure at Jabalpur airport.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 15 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking local Tour guides.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- 3 Game drives in open Jeep on sharing basis in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. (Can be upgraded to private safari on additional cost depending on availability)
- All meals in Ranthambore and Bandhavgarh Hotel.
- 1 Game drive in Panna and 4 Game drives in Bandhavgarh in open jeep on private basis.
- Train from Agra to Jhansi in air conditioned coach.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- 24 x 07 IMT support
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details