11 Days 10 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Pushkar-
Jodhpur- Udaipur- Delhi
Majestic Tour to India
Although there are several offers for tour packages in India put forward by several companies, none of them come close to our package. Encapsulating the experience of exploring India in just 11 Days and 10 Nights, our experts at Indian Maharaja Tours have specially designed this India Tour to make sure people on a strict timeline have an experience of a lifetime. This season travel from Delhi to the royal cities of Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar and Udaipur. Sign up with IMT for a discount tour package now and allow us to give you the most majestic India Tour of all time.
Majestic Tour to India: Arrival at Delhi
The capital of India is a bustling metropolis that successfully combines the ancient and the modern in its folds. Delhi can broadly be divided into two parts, Old Delhi and New Delhi. Old Delhi was the capital of Delhi’s Muslim rulers notably the Mughals. New Delhi, on the other hand, is referred to as the Imperial city when the British decided to move their capital from Calcutta in 1911.
- On Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, Our representative will greet and escort you to the hotel.
- Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
Majestic Tour to India: Explore Delhi
On the first day of your Majestic Tour to India, you will proceed for a full day tour of old and New Delhi.
- You will start after breakfast, our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. thereafter visit the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market because India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’ rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Later Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight at hotel.
Majestic Tour to India: Delhi- Agra (204 KMS/3.5 HRS)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Agra. Agra was the capital of the Mughal Empire and most importantly the home to some of the world’s top tourist sites. On arrival, check into your hotel.
- In the afternoon visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- In the evening, you will visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal on the banks of the river Yamuna.
- Evening at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire a beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to Taj mahal at sunrise more memorable You can read our blog on tips for photography in Taj Mahal.
- Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Majestic Tour to India: Agra-Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Rise early this morning to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Built out of white marble by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Most importantly entire monument is a masterpiece of symmetry. Taj Mahal, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. Besides that its beauty surpass beyond all human imaginations.
- After Taj Mahal, you will return to the hotel for breakfast and later drive to Jaipur.
- On the way to Jaipur, stop to Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later also stop for Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival, check-in and overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Majestic Tour to India: Explore Jaipur
Maharaja Jai Singh II built Jaipur in the 18th century. It is a planned city built with ancient Hindu rules. The whole city was painted pink to welcome the visit of Prince Albert in 1853, giving it the unique name of Pink City.
- Your Majestic Tour to India, of Jaipur, will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy an Elephant ride & Amber palace.
- After Amber fort visit Jal Mahal, the City Palace visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family.
- Later in the same complex at walking distance visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration.
- Later enjoy dinner in a restaurant with traditional folk dance. Overnight in Hotel.
Majestic Tour to India: Jaipur –Pushkar (140 Km/ 3.5 hrs)
Surrounded by hills on three sides and sand dunes on the fourth, Pushkar forms a beautiful backdrop for the annual religious and cattle fair (held in November). Pushkar is a sacred city for Hindus.
- On day 6 of your Majestic Tour to India, you will leave for Pushkar.
- Check in to the hotel.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the holy city of the God Brahma, besides Brahma temple also visit the holy Pushkar Lake.
- You can enjoy special pooja ceremony with a priest on the ghat.
- This city comes alive during the Pushkar Camel fair. Do check our blog on Pushkar Camel fair Photography tour and tips.
Majestic Tour to India: Pushkar- Jodhpur (285 kms / 6 hrs)
Jodhpur -The Blue City is the second largest city of Rajasthan, built by Rao Jodha when he shifted his capital from Mandore.
- Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
- In the evening enjoy a walking tour around the Clock Tower market to capture the daily life of local people.
- Enjoy the sunset view of Mehrangarh fort from the rooftop restaurant of the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Majestic Tour to India: Explore Jodhpur
- This morning visit Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
- In the evening either you can visit enjoy Bishnoi Village ( Optional) or can enjoy your hotel.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Majestic tour to India: Jodhpur- Udaipur (285 km/6 hrs)
Udaipur is the majestic city of lakes and palaces. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559 and therefore referred to as Rajasthan’s most romantic city. Besides its rich history, Udaipur’s beauty is matched by its picturesque setting among the Aravalli Mountains and three manmade lakes.
- After breakfast, drive to Udaipur.
- On arrival check in to the hotel.
En-route visit Ranakpur Temple built in the 15th century and located in a valley on the western side of the Aravalli Range. Ranakpur is considered one of the five holiest sites of the Jain community and is exceptionally beautiful. Built with more than 1444 marble pillars, each one is differently carved in exquisite detail.
Majestic Tour to India: Explore Udaipur
- This day of Majestic Tour to India, your morning will be at leisure. You can enjoy the poolside of the hotel. Later, you will proceed to visit City Palace, overlooking the blue waters of Lake Pichola.
- Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-ki Bari an ornamental pleasure garden most importantly it was for the ladies of the palace will be the next.
- In the evening enjoy the sunset Boat ride on Pichola Lake with a stopover at the island of Jag Mandir, a 17th-century water palace.
- Dinner will be in a restaurant facing Lake Pichola. Overnight in Hotel.
Majestic Tour to India: Udaipur –Delhi (Flight)
After breakfast, transfer to airport to board flight to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onward journey.
End of the services.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
Price per person: Standard package – 1065 USD
Deluxe package- 1445 USD
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Flights supplement for Udaipur- Delhi- 90 USD Per Person (rates depends on time of booking)
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customized tours
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 10 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Pooja ceremony in Pushkar with a Hindu Priest.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- Service tax.
- International Airfares
- Meals not mentioned as being included
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
|City||Hotel (Deluxe)||Hotel (Standard)|
|Delhi||Metropolitan Hotel and Spa/ Similar||Almondz/ Similar|
|Agra||Trident/ Similar||Atulyaa Taj/ Similar|
|Jaipur||Trident/ Similar||WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli/ Similar|
|Pushkar||Jagat Palace/ Similar||Jagat Palace/ Similar|
|Jodhpur||Ranbanka/ Similar||Lords Inn/ Similar|
|Udaipur||Trident/ Similar||Golden Tulip/ Similar|
Our other featured Tours
Trending from India
Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- India Golden Triangle Tour packages
- Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour in 3 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 4 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 5 days
- Golden Triangle Tours with Tigers
- Golden Triangle Tours with wildlife
- Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle Tours with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours with Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tours with Yoga
- Golden Triangle Tours with Rishikesh