05 Days India Golden Triangle Tour
Golden Triangle Tour India 5 Days
5 Days/ 4 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Delhi
During the 5 Days India Golden Triangle Tour Package, you will get an opportunity to explore the three amazing cities of India namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These three iconic cities make a triangular shape on the map and due to this reason, the circuit is known as the India Golden Triangle. It is one of the most preferred and renowned travel circuits in India. This 5 Days India Golden Triangle Tour Package comprises the visit to the ancient monuments which are famous for their breathtaking architectural style. The tour usually starts from the national capital Delhi and then heads towards Agra. It takes 4 hours to reach Agra from Delhi by road. The India 5 Days Golden Triangle tour package ends in Jaipur and it takes around 5 hours to reach there from Agra. During the tour, tourists can get a glimpse into the legends and history of India and learn about the charming culture of the country.
The highlights of the Golden Triangle tour India package let you experience the cultural heritage and dive into the world of royalty. During the 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour India Package you will explore Delhi and visit the Jama Masjid, rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, and you will drive past Government buildings. Agra will be the second stoppage of the tour where you will visit the Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, and Itimad-Ud-Daulah tomb which is renowned as Baby Taj. You will experience the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal during the sunrise when the first ray of sun falls on this marble edifice and its scintillating beauty leaves you spellbound. Jaipur will be the last stop of the 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour India and here you will visit the City Palace, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, and photo stop at Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
During the Golden Triangle tour of India, you will be able to experience the supreme excellence of art, culture, and history of India. Take a look at the detailed itinerary and embark on the journey of a lifetime.
Tour Package Cost
4 (*) Hotel
5 (*) Hotel
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Also available customized tours
Highlights of your journey
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festivals during 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour India Package
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpieces and wonders of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival. Delhi Tour
Day 2 – Agra| Drive Agra. City Tour
Day 3 – Agra- Jaipur| Taj Mahal
Day 4- Jaipur | Amber Fort and Pink City
Day 5 – Delhi | Departure
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque, and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- The next stop is the famous Spice market – India has a strong love for spices & Masala-rich meals, making this an extremely attractive market to visit.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- Post lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight in Delhi.
Delhi-Agra (204 km/ 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra by Yamuna expressway. On arrival in Agra, check in at Hotel.
- In the evening visit Itmad-ud-daula tomb (known as Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh.
- Overnight in Agra.
Agra– Jaipur (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Explore Jaipur- The Pink City
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy a visit to Step well “Panna Meena Kund”. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit the Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur –Delhi (258 km/ 5 hrs)
- Morning at leisure. After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for your onward journey.
Hi! Please talk to our travel expert or book this tour via WhatsApp:- +91 975 899 7888
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers, and guides.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
The Leela Ambience & Convention Hotel/Similar
The Golden Grand
Courtyard by Marriott/Similar
Royal Sarovar Portico/Similar
The Golden Tulip/Similar
Giving back to the Community
We are delighted to share that a portion of our revenue is dedicated to making a positive impact in our society. through our efforts, we are supporting local initiatives like caring for street dogs by collaborating with NGO’s committed to this cause. Additionally, our engagement with schools allows us to assist them in fulfilling their needs.
Together we’re making a difference , and we deeply appreciate your ongoing support in making these endeavours possible.