4 Days/ 3 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Delhi
Indian Maharaja Tour’s special package for Golden Triangle Tour 4 days presents an amazing chance for enthusiastic travellers who are touring on a hectic schedule. This 4day and 3night tour package gives travellers the perfect chance to observe the bright and diverse culture of some of Northern India’s most historic places.
From discovering the old alleyways of New and Old Delhi, to discovering the Pink City of Jaipur, to exploring the serene Taj Mahal -the Golden Triangle Tour 4 days India tour package presents the perfect opportunity for travellers to have the time of their lives in a grand style.
*Note – The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour4 days to make an itinerary as per your comfort and interest. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World
- Visit Potter’s house.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 3 & 4- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 5 – Delhi | Departure
Golden Triangle Tour 4 days -Delhi visit. Delhi-Agra (204 kms/ 3.5 hrs)
- Pick up from Indira Gandhi International Airport/ Hotel in Delhi. Start the tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort.
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market – it is well known that India is famous for spices.
- Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- By evening, drive to Agra by Yamuna expressway.
- On arrival in Agra, check-in at the hotel
- Overnight in Agra.
Golden Triangle Tour 4 days – Explore Agra. Agra – Jaipur (237 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Drive to Jaipur.
- On the way, if time permits, stop for Abhaneri. Beautiful and among one of the biggest Stepwell of Rajasthan.
- Evening at leisure.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
4 days Golden Triangle touir : Jaipur – The Pink City.
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Visit Jantar Mantar observatory.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
Date & Price Details