Majestic India Tour
11 Days 10 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Jodhpur- Udaipur- Delhi
This 10-day Rajasthan tour package will enable you to experience the legacy of forts and palaces of Rajasthan and the diversity of Indian culture! Beginning in Delhi, explore the magnificent palaces and bustling markets of Old and New Delhi.
Visit Agra to see the Taj Mahal, India’s most popular tourist attraction. Continue your journey with this Rajasthan tour package to Jaipur, also known as the “Pink City” because of its colorful architecture and palaces. Explore Amber Fort and then drive to Jodhpur, the medieval Blue City, and the second-largest city in Rajasthan.
In Jodhpur, admire the Mehrangarh fort grandeur as well as the narrow colorful lanes of the old blue city. You will get a glimpse of rural Rajasthan en the route of Jodhpur and Udaipur. You will then go to Udaipur to explore the city of lakes and palaces with views of the Aravallis. Return to Delhi, where you will conclude your Rajasthan tour package.
Highlights of your journey
- Explore the fascinating contrasts between Old Delhi and New Delhi.
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, two of India’s most iconic monuments.
- Admire the splendour and beauty of the Amber Fort in The Pink City.
- Walk through the colourful lanes of the Blue City of Jodhpur.
- Visit Udaipur and the City Palace, which offers breathtaking views of Lake Pichola.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Delhi| Chandni Chowk
Day 3 – Agra | Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5 – Jaipur | Pink City
Day 6 & 7 – Jodhpur | Blue City
Day 8 & 9 – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Arrival in Delhi- India
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
- Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Relish your breakfast where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine.
On the 2nd Day of the Majestic India Tour, you will proceed on a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi after breakfast.
Your 1st stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk by pedal Rickshaws or by a walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
The next stop will be the famous Spice market – India is world-famous for spices. A small walk into the largest spice bazaar in Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination.
- Later visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and then Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, you will explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- In the evening, you can visit a Sikh Temple, known as Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. You can watch (and join if you like) the langar, the voluntary group cooking and feeding program at the Gurudwara.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Delhi- Agra (204 kms/4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Agra, the capital of the mighty Mughal Empire and currently home to some of the world’s top tourist sites. On arrival, check into your hotel.
This afternoon Visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
In the evening, you will visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as the Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the river Yamuna.
The evening is at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire a beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to the Taj Mahal at sunrise (which is scheduled for tomorrow) more memorable. You can read our blog on tips for photography in the Taj Mahal. Return to the hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Agra-Jaipur via Abhaneri (237 km/ 5 hrs)
- Rise early this morning to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Built out of white marble by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The entire monument is a masterpiece of symmetry. Taj Mahal is perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. Taj mahal’s glory and its beauty surpass all human imaginations.
- After the Taj Mahal, you will return to the hotel for breakfast and later drive to Jaipur.
- On the way to Jaipur, stop to visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival, check-in and overnight in Hotel.
Maharaja Jai Singh II built Jaipur in the 18th century. It is a planned city built with ancient Hindu rules as the colonial capital of a richly colourful state. The whole city was painted pink to welcome the visit of Prince Albert in 1853, giving it the unique name of Pink City.
Start your day in Jaipur with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort.
After the Amber fort visit Jal Mahal, the water palace.
Post lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
Later in the same complex within walking distance visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
You can experience carpet weaving, block printing demonstration and Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
Later enjoy dinner in a restaurant with traditional folk dance. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur- Jodhpur (350 Kms/6 hrs)
- Jodhpur is the second-largest city of Rajasthan, built by Rao Jodha in 1459 when he shifted his capital from Mandore.
- After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur. on the way, you will stop to visit Ranakpur Temple. One of the most beautiful and delicately carved Jain Temple. This temple was built in the 15th century and is located in a valley on the western side of the Aravali Range. Ranakpur is considered one of the five holiest sites of the Jain community and is exceptionally beautiful.
- Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel.
- In the evening enjoy a walking tour around Clock Tower market to capture the daily life of local people.
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort, one of the grandest forts in India and Jaswant Thada, the royal cenotaph of the ruling family of Jodhpur.
- In the evening enjoy a walking tour around the Clock Tower market to capture the daily life of local people.
- Enjoy the sunset view of Mehrangarh Fort from the rooftop restaurant of the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
- On this day of the Majestic India Tour, after breakfast drive to Udaipur, the city also known as Venice of the East.
On arrival in Udaipur; check in to the hotel. Overnight in Udaipur.
Jodhpur- Ranakpur-Udaipur (285 kms/ 6 hrs)
Udaipur is a majestic city of lakes and palaces. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559 and therefore referred to as Rajasthan’s most romantic city.
Besides its rich history, Udaipur’s beauty is matched by its picturesque setting among the Aravalli Mountains and three manmade lakes.
En route, visit Ranakpur Temple built in the 15th century and located in a valley on the western side of the Aravalli Range.
On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening at leisure.
- This day of the Royal Rajasthan Tour, morning at leisure. You can enjoy the poolside of the hotel. Later, visit City Palace, overlooking the blue waters of Lake Pichola.
- After the City Palace, visit Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-ki Bari an ornamental pleasure garden specially made for the ladies of the palace in the 18th century.
- In the evening enjoy the sunset Boat ride on Pichola Lake with a stopover at the island of Jag Mandir, a 17th-century water palace.
- You can enjoy Dinner in a restaurant facing Lake Pichola. Overnight in Hotel.
Udaipur – Delhi(Flight)- Departure
- On this day you will drive to Jaisalmer airport to board the flight to Delhi.
- On arrival, departure at the international airport for onward journey.
End of the services
Tour Package Cost
1065 USD per person (4*)
1445 USD per person (5*)
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Flights supplement for Udaipur- Delhi- 90 USD Per Person (rates depend on the time of booking)
- The prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
- Also available customized tours
- 10 nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Pooja ceremony in Pushkar with a Hindu Priest.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Medical or evacuation expenses in any emergency.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, political disturbances etc
- Optional excursions and anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ section.
- Tips for tour directors.
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Any other services not mentioned.
Book Your Tour
All the Photos are clicked by our Co-Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.