Golden Triangle Tour India
Tour Package Cost
Tours Start from 495 USD
For Solo Traveller cost is- 715 USD
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customized tours
Highlights of your journey
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festivals.
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market.
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpieces and wonders of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Pass through the rural village and visit Potter’s house.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Delhi | Delhi Tour
Day 3 – Delhi- Agra | Agra City
Day 4- Agra- Jaipur| Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
Day 5- Jaipur | Amber Fort and The Pink City
Day 6- Delhi | Departure
Golden Triangle Tour India| Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and stay overnight in Delhi.
Golden triangle tour India| Explore Delhi
On the 2nd Day of the Golden Triangle tour of India, you will proceed for a full day tour of Old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- You will start after breakfast, our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market. India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’s rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Later visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Golden triangle tour India | Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
Tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah, Agra
On this day you will drive to Agra. On arrival, check in Hotel.
- In the evening, you can visit the tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, also known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You can have 1st Shopping opportunity, choose to rent, or buy a beautiful Saree to look in a traditional dress in the Taj Mahal for a professional photoshoot ( Optional).
- We have 1 blog dedicated to” how to plan photoshoot in Taj Mahal”, you can check that once. Tips for clicking best photos in Taj Mahal. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Golden triangle tour India | Agra-Jaipur (237 Kms/5 hrs)
Taj Mahal, Agra
- Taj Mahal at sunrise is a key highlight of the Golden Triangle tour India packages. This morning you will rise early, we will try to make sure that your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- After the Taj Mahal visit, return to the Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, you can visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India and continue your drive to Jaipur.
- Later you can visit Abhaneri. Situated in a small village, this stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, you will check- in at the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Golden triangle tour India | Jaipur
Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
- Today, your tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience carpet weaving, block printing demonstration, and Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life. These are the other highlights of the Golden Triangle tour of India.
Golden triangle tour India| Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
On the last day of your tour, you will drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for an onward journey and finishes The Golden Triangle Tour India Packages with Indian Maharaja Tours.
This Golden triangle tour to India can also be extended to other cities like Ranthambore, Udaipur, Varanasi, and to Nepal as well.
It can also be upgraded to Photography tour, under the Mentorship of our co-founder Harsh Agarwal.
- 5 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers, and guides.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
The Metropolitan Hotel/Similar
Atulyaa Taj /Similar
WH Traditional Haveli /Similar
Book Your Tour
All the Photos are clicked by our Co-Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
Ultimate Travel Guide to Golden Triangle India
India is the perfect blend of modern and ancient culture, and the Golden Triangle Tour of India is the best example of the country’s vibrant culture and colours. The most popular tourist destinations in India are Delhi-the national capital of India; Agra-the Mughal capital and city of the most iconic monument in India-The Taj Mahal; and Jaipur-the Pink City and the royal capital of Rajasthan, collectively known as the “Golden Triangle of India.”
India’s golden triangle tour is a tourist circuit that connects the national capital, New Delhi, the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, and the ‘City of the Taj’ Agra. Golden triangle tour India covers eminent Indian architectural beauty, royal grandeur, and Taj Mahal, the first wonder of the world. Start your tour by exploring the National capital of Delhi. Also been the Mughal and British capital, Delhi offers variety of activities and monuments. Visit ancient Mughal era structures like Jama Masjid, walk in the chaotic lanes of Old Delhi, explore the imperial buildings of the British era, explore different cultures, and savor authentic Indian cuisines. Later, travel to Agra to enjoy Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and other Mughal buildings and admire the artwork of artists of Agra. Later, move on to Jaipur- the princely state of Rajasthan to explore the royal palaces, forts, markets, and much more.
The Golden Triangle tour is so named because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of the three cities i.e., Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur on the map of India by the shortest distance.
You can easily plan your Golden Triangle tour in India on your own or through a reputed tour operator. You can travel in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur by train, bus, or private car. For a more authentic and leisurely experience, book your tour with us. You can plan a customized tour package or book one of the options for the Golden Triangle India tour.
The best time to visit Golden triangle tour of India is ideally between October and March when the weather is more likely to be warm, sunny, and dry. For a month-by-month Guide for Planning When to Go to India, read this blog.
The ‘Golden Triangle tour India‘ consists of 3 of India’s most visited cities: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Depending on your schedule, you can do the Golden Triangle tour. If you are on a short trip, you can do India’s most famous Golden Triangle tour in 3-4 days. A 6-7 days tour is idle for a perfect Golden Triangle tour to India. If you have more time to travel in India, you can add extensions to the Golden Triangle tour– Taj and Tigers, Golden Triangle with Varanasi, Udaipur, and South India or Rajasthan Tour of India.
Ideally, 2 days should be spent in every city included in the India Golden Triangle Tour Packages. The tour mainly includes three cities, namely Jaipur, Delhi, and Agra. Depending on your travel time, you can extend or decrease the days in these cities.
In India Golden Triangle Tour Packages, the distance between Delhi and Agra is 215 km. However, it takes a road trip of around 3.5- 4 hours from Delhi to Agra depending on traffic. From Jaipur or to Jaipur from Agra is approx 5 hrs including a pit stop.
Yes, of course, you can add wildlife tours to Golden Triangle Tour. The best Golden triangle tour with tiger safari can include are Ranthambore National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Kanha National Park, Panna National Park, and many more. Taj, Tigers, and temples is a famous tour package to combine the Taj Mahal with tiger safaris and Varanasi and Khajuraho to witness Indian culture. Birding tours can also be combined with Golden triangle tours India.
One of the most famous tourist circuits in the country is the Golden Triangle Tour India. Additionally, visitors have the choice to extend their journeys to other Indian cities to explore more of Indian culture. To enjoy a more authentic Indian experience, you can book the Golden Triangle Tour with any of the add-ons based on your interests and your leisure time in India.
You can extend your journey to religious cities like Varanasi, Bodhgaya, Haridwar, and Rishikesh, or extend a tiger safari by adding Ranthambore or Bandhavgarh or may be pristine beaches of Goa or Kerala and temples of South India.
Plan an add-on trip to the India Golden Triangle Tour Packages and make it exactly what you want! Here are a few of the Golden Triangle Tour extensions we provide. Send us an email or give us a call if you have any more destinations in mind and would want to include them on your Golden Triangle tour itinerary.
- Golden Triangle tour with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore
- Golden Triangle tour with Jodhpur
- Golden Triangle tour with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle tour with Goa
- Golden Triangle tour with Rishikesh
- Golden Triangle tour with Khajuraho
- Golden Triangle tour with Amritsar
- Golden Triangle tour with Ladakh
- Golden Triangle tour with Kerala
- Golden Triangle tour with Nepal
If running short of time, India Golden Triangle Tour Packages can be completed in a minimum of 3 days. Check the itinerary of Golden Triangle Tour in India 3 /4 Days.
Yes, the Golden Triangle tourist circuit of India is worth visiting. It is the best way to cherish the first-hand experience of India’s culture, history, and architecture during a single trip. This tour is customizable for a short India tour of 3 days to 7 days. Also, the cities of this circuit, Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are well connected with other tourist destinations of India for further tour extensions.
The distance between Jaipur and Agra is 238.8 km. It takes around 5 hours the drive by private taxi. From Jaipur to Agra or Agra to Jaipur, the best way to travel is to hire a car with a driver. En route, you can visit Abhaneri stepwell and Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city of the Mughals.
Depending on the duration of your India Golden Triangle Tour Packages, you can visit the following sites. This Itinerary can be completed in minimum of 02 days approx.
- Qutub Minar
- Jama Masjid
- Chandni Chowk
- Spice Market
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Lotus Temple
- India Gate
- Raj Ghat
- Bangla Sahib Gurudwara
- Akshardham Temple
Depending on the duration of your India Golden Triangle Tour Packages, you can visit the following sites in Agra. Minimum of half day is required to finish the complete tour.
- Taj Mahal
- The tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah
- Agra Fort
- Mehtab Bagh
- Fatehpur Sikri
Depending on the duration of your tour, you can visit
- Amber Fort
- Panna Meena ka kund stepwell
- City Palace
- Hawa Mahal
- Jal Mahal
- Nahargarh Fort
- Jaigarh fort
- Patrika Gate
These three cities are located almost 200-250 km from each other and by road, the circuit is 720 km. The beauty and charm of these three popular cities lure tourists from all over the world. The Golden Triangle Tour India is bestowed with astonishing structures and this tour is the perfect way to get a glimpse of the rich cultural, traditional, and architectural heritage of the country.
Start your Golden Triangle Tour India packages with a delicious breakfast, where you can savor some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine followed by full-day sightseeing of Delhi. Delhi Tour will start with a visit to the Largest mosque in India, Jama Masjid. Later enjoy the rickshaw ride in the labyrinth of narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk. Enjoy a walking tour of Asia’s biggest Spice Market. Your next stop will be Gandhi’s memorial and Qutub Minar. Also drive past the India Gate, Parliament House, and President House. In Agra, tourists can adore the glory of the Taj Mahal during sunrise. You can choose to add the professional Taj Mahal photoshoot during the visit. Agra Fort and Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah are other tourist places on the itinerary. Travelers can also stop at Abhaneri for a photo stop. It is the deepest and largest step well in Rajasthan. The last stop of your Golden Triangle Tour India will be Jaipur where you will visit the Amer Fort and City Palace with our tour guides by your side, you are guaranteed to have the best experience ever.
Take a look at the meticulously crafted 6 days Golden Triangle tour package and embark on one of the most memorable trips of a lifetime.
You can always add to our Taj Mahal Photoshoot package during your Taj Mahal Visit, making your visit more memorable. Check our as well for some photo collections.