Golden triangle tour India
6 Days/ 5 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Delhi
The Golden Triangle Tour India is one of the most preferred travel circuits. It is an ideal choice for the first-timers and for those who wish to explore the rich cultural and traditional heritage of the country. This circuit comprises the tour of the three iconic cities namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These three cities are located almost 200-250 km from each other and by road, the circuit is 720 km. The beauty and charm of these three popular cities lure tourists from all over the world. The Golden Triangle Tour India is bestowed with astonishing structures and this tour is the perfect way to get a glimpse of the rich cultural, traditional, and architectural heritage of the country.
Start your Golden Triangle Tour India with delicious breakfast, where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine followed by full day sightseeing of Delhi. Delhi Tour will start with a visit of Largest mosque of India, Jama Masjid. Later enjoy the rickshaw ride in the labyrinth of narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk. Enjoy a walking tour of Asia’s biggest Spice Market. Your next stop will be Gandhi’s memorial and Qutub Minar. Also drive past the India Gate, Parliament House, and President House. In Agra, the tourists can adore the glory of the Taj Mahal during the sunrise. You can choose to add the professional Taj Mahal photoshoot during the visit. Agra Fort and Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah are other tourist places on the itinerary. The travellers can also stop at Abhaneri for a photo stop. It is the deepest and largest step wells in the Rajasthan. The last stop of your Golden Triangle Tour India will be Jaipur where you will visit the Amer Fort and City Palace with our tour guides by your side, you are guaranteed to have the best experience ever.
Take a look at the meticulously crafted 6 days Golden Triangle tour package and embark on one of the memorable trips of the lifetime.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World Heritage City.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 & 3- Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 6- Delhi | Departure
Golden triangle tour India- Explore Delhi
On 2nd Day of Golden Triangle tour India, you will proceed for a full day tour of old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- You will start after breakfast, our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market. India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’ rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Later Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Golden triangle tour India– Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
On this day you will drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel.
- In the evening, you can visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You can have 1st Shopping opportunity, choose to rent or buy a beautiful Saree to look in traditional dress in Taj Mahal for professional photoshoot ( Optional).
- We have 1 blog dedicated for ” how to plan photoshoot in Taj Mahal”, you can check that once. Tips on Taj Mahal Photoshoot. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Golden triangle tour India: Agra-Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 Kms/5 hrs)
- Taj Mahal at sunrise is a key highlight of Golden Triangle tour India. This morning you will be rise early, we will try to make sure that your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- After Taj Mahal visit, return to the Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Jaipur.
- On the way, you can stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later you can visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, you will check-in the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Golden triangle tour India: Jaipur
- Today, your tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later you will visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening, this will be the other highlights of our Golden Triangle tour India
Golden triangle tour India: Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
On last day of your tour, you will drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onward journey and finishes The Golden Triangle Tour India with Indian Maharaja Tours.
This Golden triangle tour to India can also be extended to other cities like Ranthambore, Udaipur, Varanasi and to Nepal as well.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- 5 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details