Golden triangle tour India
6 Days/ 5 Nights
In Golden triangle tour India, from exploring the streets of New and Old Delhi, to visiting the beautiful and tranquil Taj Mahal at Sunrise in Agra - our Golden triangle tour India is designed to please the tourists who wish to visit the diversity and grace of India’s most famous tourist cities, i.e Delhi known as a capital of India, Agra city of 3 world heritage sites and 1 wonder of the world, I.e Taj Mahal and Jaipur, the land of Maharajas and royal palaces. The Golden triangle tour to India will also take our visitors to Famous Jama Masjid, Govt. Buildings and Qutub Minar in Delhi, Taj Mahal at sunrise or sunset in Agra and Jaipur’s famous spots such as the Amber Fort, City Palace, Observatory and of course iconic Hawa Mahal. Our tour guides and expert's guarantee information and guidance at each step of the trip.
*Note – this itinerary is just a suggestion. We can customize this in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of the whole package or can also be upgraded to Golden Triangle Photography Tour.
Golden triangle tour- Arrival in Delhi
- Arrive at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and representative will receive you and escort you to your hotel for the night.
Golden triangle tour- Explore Delhi
On 2nd Day of Golden Triangle tour to India, you will proceed for a full day tour of old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- You will start after breakfast, our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market. India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’ rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Later Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight at hotel.
Golden triangle tour- Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast, you will drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel.
- In the evening, you can visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You can have 1st Shopping opportunity. You can choose to rent or buy a beautiful Saree to look in traditional dress in Taj Mahal for professional photoshoot ( Optional). We have 1 blog dedicated for ” how to plan photoshoot in Taj Mahal”, you can check that once. Tips on Taj Mahal Photoshoot. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Golden triangle tour: Agra-Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 Kms/5 hrs)
- Taj Mahal at sunrise is a key highlight of Golden Triangle tour to India. This morning you will be rise early, we will try to make sure that your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- After Taj Mahal visit, return to the Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Jaipur.
- On the way, you can stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later you can visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, you will check in the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Golden triangle tour: Jaipur
- After breakfast, your tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later you will visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening. You can take beautiful pictures of the Hawa Mahal in its full glory, this will be the other highlights of our Golden Triangle tour to India
- Overnight in Hotel.
Golden triangle tour: Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
This morning after breakfast, you will drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onward journey and finishes The Golden Triangle Tour to India with Indian Maharaja Tours.
Standard- 595 USD per person all inclusive
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customised tours
All the Photos are clicked by our Co- Founder Harsh Agarwal.
All rights reserved worldwide. This image may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without a prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- 5 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included