Golden Triangle Tour India With Mandawa
The Golden Triangle Tour with Mandawa combines the three iconic cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with the lesser-known gem of Mandawa. Mandawa is renowned for its splendid havelis (mansions) adorned with exquisite frescoes and intricate artwork. This tour allows you to explore the cultural heritage of Rajasthan while discovering the artistic wonders of Mandawa.
Mandawa is a small town in Rajasthan, India’s Shekhawati area. It is famous for its exquisitely painted havelis (mansions) with complex frescoes and artwork. The town is historically and culturally significant, displaying the luxury and splendor of a bygone period.
Visiting Mandawa provides an insight into Rajasthan’s rich past. The havelis, with their beautiful architecture and intricate artwork, tell stories from the past. Each haveli has its own distinct charm and shows the artistic abilities of local artisans.
Tour Package Cost
“Get a Quote”
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
• Also available customized tours
Highlights of your journey
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festivals.
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market.
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpieces and wonders of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Pass through the rural village and visit Potter’s house.
- Visit fresco painted Havelis of Mandawa.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Delhi | Delhi Tour
Day 3 – Delhi- Agra | Agra City
Day 4- Agra- Jaipur| Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
Day 5- Jaipur | Amber Fort and The Pink City
Day 6- Delhi | Departure
Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and stay overnight in Delhi.
On the 2nd Day of the Golden Triangle tour of India, you will proceed for a full day tour of Old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- You will start after breakfast, our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market. India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’s rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Later visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
On this day you will drive to Agra. On arrival, check in Hotel.
- In the evening, you can visit the tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, also known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You can have 1st Shopping opportunity, choose to rent, or buy a beautiful Saree to look in a traditional dress in the Taj Mahal.
- Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Agra-Jaipur (237 Kms/5 hrs)
- Taj Mahal at sunrise is a key highlight of the Golden Triangle tour India packages. This morning you will rise early, we will try to make sure that your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- After the Taj Mahal visit, return to the Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, you can visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India and continue your drive to Jaipur.
- Later you can visit Abhaneri. Situated in a small village, this stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, you will check- in at the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
- Today, your tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience carpet weaving, block printing demonstration, and Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life. These are the other highlights of the Golden Triangle tour of India.
- Today after breakfast drive to Mandawa, a town in the Shekhawati area noted for its brilliantly painted havelis (mansions).
- Check into your hotel upon arrival.
- Explore Mandawa’s gorgeous havelis, which are covered with paintings and complex artwork that highlight the region’s rich cultural past.
- Spend the evening touring the town and mingling with the welcoming inhabitants.
- Overnight in Mandawa.
Mandawa –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
This Golden triangle tour to India can also be extended to other cities like Ranthambore, Udaipur, Varanasi, and to Nepal as well.
- 5 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers, and guides.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
The Metropolitan Hotel/Similar
Atulyaa Taj /Similar
WH Traditional Haveli /Similar