Royal Rajasthan Tour
13 Days/ 12 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Pushkar- Udaipur - Jodhpur- Jaisalmer- Delhi
Explore Rajasthan, the largest and the most royal state of India with our exclusive India Rajasthan Tour package. Be prepared to get a unique historical experience of royal Rajasthani forts, and to create eternal memories in some of the most beautiful forts and palaces of India.
This 13-day India tour Package will guide you through the most fascinating cities in Northern India. This India Rajasthan tour enables you to experience the diversity of Indian culture! Beginning in Delhi, explore the magnificent palaces and bustling markets of Old and New Delhi. Visit Agra to see the Taj Mahal, India’s most popular tourist attraction.
Continue your journey to Jaipur during your India Tour, also known as the “Pink City” because of its colorful architecture and palaces. Explore Amber Fort and then drive to Pushkar, a Hindu holy city renowned for its camel and livestock market fair. Admire the Lord Brahma Temple from the eighth century and Pushkar Lake.
You will then visit the city of lakes, Udaipur during the India Rajasthan tour. Next, drive to Jodhpur, the medieval Blue City, and the second-largest city in Rajasthan. In Jodhpur, admire the grandeur of Mehrangarh fort as well as the narrow colorful lanes of the old blue city. You will get a glimpse of rural Rajasthan en the route of Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Jaisalmer.
Next stop in India Rajasthan tour Continues your journey to Jaisalmer to see its massive living fort, bustling shops, charming cafes, golden Havelis, and Jain temples. In close proximity to the Thar Desert, this location is ideal for a camel safari along the magnificent sand dunes. Return to Delhi, where you will conclude your India tour package.
Highlights of your journey
- Explore the fascinating contrasts between Old Delhi and New Delhi.
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, two of India’s most iconic monuments.
- Admire the splendour and beauty of the Amber Fort in The Pink City.
- Participate in a traditional Hindu Puja ceremony at Pushkar Lake.
- Visit Udaipur and the City Palace, which offers breathtaking views of Lake Pichola.
- Walk through the colourful lanes of the Blue City of Jodhpur.
- Enjoy the sunset on a camel safari in the Thar desert in Jaisalmer.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Delhi| Chandni Chowk
Day 3 – Agra | Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5 – Jaipur | Pink City
Day 6 – Pushkar | Brahma Lake
Day 7 & 8 – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Day 9 & 10 – Jodhpur | Blue City
Day 10 & 11 – Jaisalmer | Fortified City/Sam Dunes
Arrival in Delhi- India
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
- Our representative will greet and assist you to the coach.
Pride Plaza, Delhi,
- Relish your breakfast to savor some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine.
On the 2nd Day of the India Rajasthan Tour, you will proceed to a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi after breakfast.
Your 1st stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk by pedal Rickshaws or by a walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
The next stop will be the famous Spice market – India is world-famous for spices. A short walk into the largest spice bazaar in Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a top-rated tourist destination.
- Later visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial) and then Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses).
- After lunch, you will explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- In the evening, you can visit a Sikh Temple, known as Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. You can watch (and join if you like) the langar, the voluntary group cooking and feeding program at the Gurudwara.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Delhi- Agra (204 kms/4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Agra, the capital of the mighty Mughal Empire and currently home to some of the world’s top tourist sites. On arrival, check into your hotel.
This afternoon Visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
In the evening, you will visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, known as the Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the river Yamuna.
The evening is at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire a beautiful traditional dress to make your visit to the Taj Mahal at sunrise (which is scheduled for tomorrow) more memorable. You can read our blog on tips for photography in the Taj Mahal. Return to the hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Agra-Jaipur via Abhaneri (237 km/ 5 hrs)
- Rise early this morning to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Built out of white marble by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The entire monument is a masterpiece of symmetry. Taj Mahal is perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. Taj mahal’s glory and its beauty surpass all human imaginations.
- After the Taj Mahal, you will return to the hotel for breakfast and later drive to Jaipur.
- On the way to Jaipur, stop to visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival, check-in and overnight in Hote
Maharaja Jai Singh II built Jaipur in the 18th century. It is a planned city built with ancient Hindu rules as the colonial capital of a richly colorful state. The whole city was painted pink to welcome the visit of Prince Albert in 1853, giving it the unique name of Pink City.
Your Royal Rajasthan Tour of Jaipur will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
After the Amber fort visit Jal Mahal, the water palace.
Post lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
Later in the same complex within walking distance visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
You can experience carpet weaving, block printing demonstration and Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
Later enjoy dinner in a restaurant with traditional folk dance. Overnight in Hotel.
Jaipur- Pushkar (130 Kms/3 hrs)
- Surrounded by hills on three sides and sand dunes on the fourth, Pushkar forms a fascinating location and a befitting backdrop for the annual religious and cattle fair (held in November). Pushkar is a sacred city for Hindus.
- On day 6 of your Royal Rajasthan Tours, you will leave Jaipur after breakfast for Pushkar. On arrival in Pushkar
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the holy city of the God, Brahma, and visit the holy Pushkar Lake and the famous Brahma Temple dedicated to Lord Brahma the creator of the universe.
- You can experience a special Pooja ceremony at a Ghat with a Hindu priest on the banks of Pushkar Lake. Overnight in Hotel.
- This city comes alive during the Pushkar Camel fair. Do check our blog on Pushkar Camel fair Photography tour and tips.
Pushkar- Udaipur (260 km/ 5 hrs)
Udaipur is a majestic city of lakes and palaces. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559 and fondly referred to as Rajasthan’s most romantic city, its rich history is matched by its picturesque setting among the Aravalli Mountains and three manmade lakes.
On this day of the Royal Rajasthan Tour, after breakfast drive to Udaipur, the city also known as Venice of the East.
On arrival in Udaipur; check in to the hotel. Overnight in Udaipur.
- This day of the Rajasthan Tour, morning at leisure. You can enjoy the poolside of the hotel. Later, visit City Palace, overlooking the blue waters of Lake Pichola.
- After the City Palace, visit Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-ki Bari an ornamental pleasure garden specially made for the ladies of the palace in the 18th century.
- In the evening enjoy the sunset Boat ride on Pichola Lake with a stopover at the island of Jag Mandir, a 17th-century water palace.
- You can enjoy Dinner in a restaurant facing Lake Pichola. Overnight in Hotel.
Udaipur- Ranakpur-Jodhpur (285 kms/ 6 hrs)
- Jodhpur is the second-largest city of Rajasthan, built by Rao Jodha in 1459 when he shifted his capital from Mandore.
- After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur. on the way, you will stop to visit Ranakpur Temple during your Rajasthan tour. One of the most beautiful and delicately carved Jain Temple. This temple was built in the 15th century and is located in a valley on the western side of the Aravali Range. Ranakpur is considered one of the five holiest sites of the Jain community and is exceptionally beautiful.
- Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
- In the evening enjoy a walking tour around Clock Tower market to capture the daily life of local people.
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort, one of the grandest forts in India, and Jaswant Thada, the royal cenotaph of the ruling family of Jodhpur.
- In the evening enjoy a walking tour around the Clock Tower market to capture the daily life of local people.
- Enjoy the sunset view of Mehrangarh Fort from the rooftop restaurant of the hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Jodhpur- Jaisalmer ( 290 km/5.5 hrs)
Jaisalmer was founded by Prince Jaisal in 1156. Jaisalmer was a major staging post on the trade route across the forbidding Thar Desert. The first glimpse of the honey-coloured walls of the fort, rising out of the hot and barren desert is magical. Untouched by time, Jaisalmer, with its golden crenulated walls, and narrow streets lined with exquisite Havelis, has a medieval ambience.
After breakfast, you will drive to Jaisalmer.
On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to the hotel.
Overnight in Jaisalmer
- On this day of the Indial Rajasthan Tour, enjoy a walking tour in the alleyways of the grand Jaisalmer Fort, one of the largest and perhaps the only living forts in the world. This fort is inhabited by 2000 families. You will be surprised to see the invitation cards of marriages/ auspicious celebrations painted on the walls of the houses.
- You will also explore the busy markets of Hanuman Chowk. Locals can be found in their traditional attires haggling hard with local vendors and vegetable carts.
- Also, visit some centuries-old Havelis (houses) and Jain temples.
- Late evening drive some 40 km away from Jaisalmer to Sam dunes & enjoy the camel ride at the backdrop of scintillating Sunset Point and Sam sand dunes.
- Return to Jaisalmer. Overnight in the hotel.
Jaisalmer – Delhi(Flight)- Departure
- On this day you will drive to Jaisalmer airport to board the flight to Delhi.
- On arrival, departure at the international airport for onward journey.
End of the services
Tour Package Cost
1595 USD per person (4*)
1985 USD per person (5*)
- Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
- Flights supplement for Jaisalmer – Delhi- 90 USD Per Person (rates depend on the time of booking)
- Single supplement – 975 USD per person
- The prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
- Also available customized tours
- 12 Nights’ accommodation at listed hotels or similar on a double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle during the tour.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- All activities and visits are specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing & Entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Pooja ceremony in Pushkar with a Hindu Priest.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- Camel ride in Sand dunes of Jaisalmer.
- Government Service Tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Medical or evacuation expenses in any emergency.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, political disturbances etc
- Optional excursions and anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ section.
- Tips for tour directors.
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Any other services not mentioned.