10 DAYS/9 NIGHTS
Indian Maharaja Tours is dedicated to give enthusiastic travellers the best possible experience of Indian culture. This is why we have designed our special Golden Triangle with Varanasi. Signing up for this package means that tourists will closely get to experience the Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi . Travel from the dusty lanes of Old Delhi to the tranquil Taj Mahal in Agra to the forts of Jaipur, and to Varanasi – one of the holiest cities of India. Immerse yourself into Indian and Hindu culture by taking the Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi.
Golden triangle tour with Varanasi – Arrival in Delhi
- Arrive at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and our representative will receive you and escort you to your hotel for the night.
On 2nd Day of Golden Triangle tour with Varanasi, you will proceed for a full day tour of old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- You will start after breakfast; our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market. India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’ rusty hands, carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- Later Visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
- Overnight at hotel.
Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast, you will drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in Hotel.
- In the evening, you can visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You can have 1st Shopping opportunity. You can choose to rent or buy a beautiful Saree to look in traditional dress in Taj Mahal for professional photoshoot (Optional). We have 1 blog dedicated for” how to plan photoshoot in Taj Mahal”, you can check that once. Tips on Taj Mahal Photoshoot. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Agra-Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (237 Kms/5 hrs)
- Taj Mahal at sunrise is a key highlight of Golden Triangle tour India. This morning you will be rise early, we will try to make sure that your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- After Taj Mahal visit, return to the Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Jaipur.
- On the way, you can stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as the abandoned capital from the Mughal Empire.
- Later you can visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, you will check in the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
- Overnight in Hotel.
- After breakfast, your tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. You can also enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber palace. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later you will visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
- In the evening, a warm session of Hi-Tea at Café “The Tattoo” opposite to the Hawa Mahal offers a great way to conclude the evening. You can take beautiful pictures of the Hawa Mahal in its full glory, this will be the other highlights of our Golden Triangle tour with Varanasi
- This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Jaipur airport to board flight to Jaipur. On arrival, you will be transferred to your Hotel.
- In evening, relax at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
- Rise very early this morning to experience the life of this ancient city. See the beauty of the rising sun on the boat ride on the holy river Ganges.
- Experience the early morning rituals of the Hindus being performed, thousands of people taking a bath in the holy river and offering flowers and holy water to the Sun God.
- After breakfast, excursion trip to Sarnath. Explore the deer park in Sarnath where Gautama Buddha first imparted knowledge regarding Dharma and Karma.
- In the evening Old City walking tour. Walk through the oldest and most famous narrow lanes of the city, past the endless human panorama – pilgrims, worshipers, sadhus, children selling flowers and floating lights to place in the river – to arrive at the Ghats at the Ganges to witness the Aarti Ceremony which is part of the evening pooja or prayers.
- During the ceremony deepas (oil lamps) are offered to Mother Ganga with thanks and devotion for the light of the sun and for her divine light. As the fire ceremony take place, bells are rung and chanting and singing provide a fascinating, magical and spiritual conclusion to the day’s end. Stay in the Hotel.
Varanasi- Delhi (flight)
- Morning at leisure. After breakfast, transfer to the airport and connect flight to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to International Airport and connect flight for onward journey.
End Of The Services
Deluxe package- 1135 USD price per person
Standard package – 895 USD price per person
- Flight supplement for Jaipur- Varanasi and Varanasi- Delhi is 160 USD per person (rates depends on time of booking)
- Prices mentioned are for Private Tour.
- Also available customised tours
- 7 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Guides.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Boat ride in Varanasi.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
|City||Hotel (Deluxe)||Hotel (Standard)|
|Delhi||Metropolitan Hotel and Spa/ Similar||Almondz/ Similar|
|Agra||Trident/ Similar||Atulyaa Taj/ Similar|
|Jaipur||Trident/ Similar||WelcomHeritage Traditional Haveli/ Similar|
|Varanasi||Radisson/ Similar||Meraden Grand/ Similar|
Trending from India
Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- India Golden Triangle Tour packages
- Golden Triangle Tour India
- Golden Triangle Tour in 3 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 4 days
- Golden Triangle Tours in 5 days
- Golden Triangle Tours with Tigers
- Golden Triangle Tours with wildlife
- Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle Tours with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours with Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tours with Yoga
- Golden Triangle Tours with Rishikesh