8 Days/ 7 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
Exclusively crafted for the ones who wish to cherish the first-hand experience of India, the Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari in India has a lot to offer. From the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk in Delhi, this tour takes you to the vast expanse of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in Rajasthan. Get mesmerized by the beauty of the Taj Mahal during the Sunrise and also on the same tour feel the adrenaline rush to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger in its natural habitat. Listen to the roar of the ferocious tiger, the national animal of India, as you embark on the thrilling safari. Experience the royal legacy of India at the Amber Fort and the Pink City of Jaipur.
Besides traversing the exceptional Golden Triangle Tour in India comprising of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, breathe along with the simmering nature at Ranthambore. A memorable and comfortable train ride of 2.5 hrs from Bharatpur Junction to Sawai Madhopur to reach Ranthambore Tiger Reserve awaits to spellbound you. As you reach Ranthambore, the deep and dense forest excites you for a perfect jungle safari like never before. Give your dreams a life as you spot the famous Royal Bengal Tiger and other animals in their natural habitat. Tour of this awe-inspiring wildlife safari destination in India along with the Golden triangle tour of India will surely give you memories of a lifetime.
The next highlight is pampering yourself, while experiencing the royalty, at top-notch hotels you will be staying in during the tour. Soak in the comforts of the modern hotel Metropolitan Hotel and Spa, located in the heart of Delhi’s city center Connaught Place. Furthermore, beautifully landscaped gardens and water fountains welcome you to the charming leisure hotel that Agra flaunts as you spend a night in Trident Agra. Built-in local red stone, reminiscent of the Mughal era, the rooms overlook the central courtyard and gardens. Known for world-class hospitality, Trident in Jaipur creates matchless experiences. This luxury hotel offers stunning views of Mansagar Lake and Jal Mahal. Enjoy the panoramic views of the lake or the landscaped gardens, with the Aravalli range forming a dramatic backdrop.
Additionally, treat your ears to the enchanting sounds of nature as you delight in an overnight stay at Ranthambore Regency. Situated just a few minutes drive from Ranthambore National Park, this hotel offers comfortable hospitality amidst the complete wilderness. Overall, this meticulously designed itinerary has everything that you can imagine about your perfect holidays.
*Note – The Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari is suggested Itinerary. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpieces and wonders of the world.
- Thrilling game drives for wildlife encounters in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World Heritage City.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 & 3- Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5- Ranthambore | The Tiger Safari
Day 6 & 7- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 8- Delhi | Departure
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Arrival at Delhi
The capital of India is a bustling metropolis that successfully combines the ancient and the modern in its folds. Delhi can broadly be divided into two parts, Old Delhi and New Delhi. Old Delhi was the capital of Delhi’s Muslim rulers notably the Mughals between the 17th & 19th centuries. New Delhi, on the other hand, is referred to as the Imperial city when the British decided to move their capital from Calcutta in 1911.
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be received at the airport and transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Explore Delhi
- After a delicious breakfast, where you can savor some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine, your driver will receive you from the hotel.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque, and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- The next stop is the famous Spice market. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination.
- Visit Raj Ghat and drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Golden triangle tour with Tiger Safari– Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
- Drive this morning to Agra, capital of the mighty Mughal Empire and currently home to some of the world’s top tourist sites.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
- Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You will get an opportunity to buy or hire beautiful traditional dresses to make your visit to the Taj mahal more memorable. Back to Hotel early to be prepared for next day.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Agra- Ranthambore (261 Kms/7 hrs or Train ride)
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. You will be amazed at the stunning views of this architectural marvel. Our guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible. Return to Hotel for breakfast.
- Later we will proceed to Ranthambore. You can choose to drive or take a small train journey from Bharatpur. It’s pretty comfortable in AC coach and time-saving. You don’t have to take worry about luggage. The driver will drive to Ranthambore with your luggage and handover it to Hotel. The train journey depends on the availability of a confirmed ticket.
- If you are driving, you can visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- Relax in the hotel.
Golden Triangle tour with Tiger Safari: Explore Ranthambore
- In our Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore, rise early for 1st game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Explore the deep jungles of the Ranthambore National Park on an open roof vehicle, tracking for tigers. The most famous resident of this wildlife park is the endangered Royal Bengal tiger and it is a truly special experience to catch a glimpse of these big cats in the wild.
- Apart from tigers, this park also has many other animals such as bears, leopards, jackals, striped hyenas, monkeys, and several types of deer.
- This mission lasts for around three hours, and then you return back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel. You can take a dip in the pool or indulge in spa therapy.
- In the afternoon, another tiger safari continues into the jungle and rugged terrain of Ranthambore National Park.
- Evening at leisure.
You can check this blog for a wildlife photography tour.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Ranthambore- Jaipur (160 km/ 4 hrs)
- Early morning another thrilling game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Return to the hotel for breakfast and check-out. Drive to Jaipur.
- After check-in at Hotel, evening at leisure.
- You can enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Explore Jaipur
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort. Discover Jaipur’s royal history and rich cultural heritage with our tour guide.
- Post lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration, and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- Continue to your hotel, evening at leisure.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
On the last day of your tour, you will drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for the onward journey and finishes The Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari with Indian Maharaja Tours.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin-sharing basis. Daily breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entrance to Monuments.
- 3 Game drives in open roof canter in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Service tax.
- All personal expenses, optional tours, and extra meals
- Tips & Gratitude
- Anything not mentioned
Date & Price Details