8 Days/ 7 Nights – India
Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
Exclusively crafted for the ones who wish to cherish the first-hand experience of India, Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari in India has a lot to offer. From the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk in Delhi to tour takes you to the vast expanse of Ranthambore in Rajasthan. Get mesmerized by the beauty of the Taj Mahal during the Sunrise and also on the same tour feel the adrenaline rush to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger. Experience the royalty at the Amber Fort in Jaipur. Additionally, listen to the roar of ferocious tiger, the national animal of India, as you embark on the thrilling safari.
Besides traversing the exceptional Golden Triangle Tour in India comprising of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, breathe along with the simmering nature at Ranthambore. A memorable train ride from Bharatpur Junction to Sawai Madhopur to reach Ranthambore awaits to spellbind you. As you reach, deep, dense forest excites you for a perfect jungle safari like never before. Give your dreams a life as you spot the famous Royal Bengal Tiger and other animals in their natural habitat. Tour of this awe-inspiring wildlife safari destination in India along with other cities will surely give you memories of a lifetime.
The next highlight is pampering yourself while experiencing the royalty at top-notch hotels you will be staying in during the tour. Soak-in the comforts of the luxurious hotel The Claridge in Delhi. Built-in colonial style, the elegant property will leave you spoiled for choice for the fantastic services it provides. Furthermore, wake up to the scenic views that Agra flaunts as you spend a night in Trident. Known for world-class hospitality Trident in Jaipur creates matchless experiences.
Additionally, treat your ears to the enchanting sounds of nature as you delight in an overnight stay at Taj Vivanta, the only heritage hotel in Ranthambore. The hotel leaves no stone unturned to impress its guests. Therefore, it also offers a golden chance to go for a birding tour that makes your stay even more exciting. Add to it delectable cuisines whose taste will be lingering in the mouth for long. Flawless services offered at these best luxury hotels in India will surely make you visit here again and again. Overall, this meticulously designed itinerary has everything that you can imagine about your perfect holidays.
*Note – The Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari is suggested Itinerary. This can also be upgraded to Photography tour.
- Experience Indian culture and unique Indian festival
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpiece and wonder of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, UNESCO World Heritage City.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 & 3- Agra| Taj Mahal
Day 4 & 5- Ranthambore | The Tiger Safari
Day 6 & 7- Jaipur | The Pink City
Day 8- Delhi | Departure
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Arrival at Delhi
The capital of India is a bustling metropolis that successfully combines the ancient and the modern in its folds. Delhi can broadly be divided into two parts, Old Delhi and New Delhi. Old Delhi was the capital of Delhi’s Muslim rulers notably the Mughals between 17th & 19th centuries. New Delhi, on the other hand, is referred to as the Imperial city when the British decided to move their capital from Calcutta in 1911. Ranthambore wildlife safari is well known tour liked by many nature lovers around the world
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be received at the airport and transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Explore Delhi
After a delicious breakfast, where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine. A pick up will collect you from the hotel.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort
- Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk. You can either take a Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Next stop is the famous Spice market. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia- this place is not only a wholesale market for spices but is also a very popular tourist destination.
- Visit Raj Ghat and Drive pass India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Golden triangle tour with Tiger Safari– Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
- Drive his morning to Agra, and settle in your hotel. capital of the mighty Mughal Empire and currently home to some of the world’s top tourist sites.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Afternoon, visit the Taj Mahal. Our guide will give you all the key information and take you to all the best sites for photography to make sure your experience of visiting the Taj Mahal is as fulfilling as possible.
- Later visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India. Spot beautiful demonstrations of Marble inlay work dispersed all around the city. Relish the ancient artistry of local artists of Agra.
Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore: Agra- Ranthambore (261 Kms/) hrs
- Today drive to Ranthambore/ Train journey is optional. It’s pretty comfortable in AC coach and time-saving.
- Later visit Abhaneri. This stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- Relax in the hotel.
Golden Triangle tour with Tiger Safari: Explore Ranthambore
- In our Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore, rise early for 1st game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Explore the deep jungles of the Ranthambore National Park on an open roof vehicle, tracking for tigers. This mission lasts for around three hours, and then you return back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel.
- In the afternoon, another jungle safari continues into the Ranthambore National Park for wildlife viewing.
- Evening at leisure.
You can check this blog for a wildlife Photography tour.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Ranthambore- Jaipur (160 kms)
- Early morning another game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Return to hotel for breakfast and check-out. Drive to Jaipur.
- Continue to the hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Explore Jaipur
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an
Elephant ride at Amber Palace. Later visit Amber Fort. Our photography guide will make sure that you capture photos from different stops and angles. Play with your creative skills with palaces as backdrops and local people in their traditional attires as elements.
- Post lunch, Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze visitors for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience the carpet weaving, the block printing demonstration and the Turban wearing which plays a vital role in the Rajasthani life.
- Continue to your hotel, evening at leisure.
- After breakfast, the tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Enjoy an
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari: Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
On last day of your tour, you will drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for onward journey and finishes The Golden Triangle Tour India with Indian Maharaja Tours.
End of the services
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- Package Inclusions:
- 7 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis. Daily breakfast.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Entrance to Monuments
- 3 Game drives in open roof canter in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Service tax.
- All personal expenses, optional tours, and extra meals
- Tips & Gratitude
- Entry fees to the monuments/anywhere if not mentioned
Date & Price Details