Women’s Holi India Tour
Welcome to our Women’s Holi India Tour 2024, a remarkable journey designed exclusively for women who want to immerse themselves in the spirit of Holi, one of India’s most colorful, vibrant, and famous festivals. This specially crafted tour combines the joy of celebrating the Holi festival with cultural exploration, creating a safe and empowering environment for women to discover the beauty and diversity of India.
In this one-week Women’s Holi India Tour, discover the three famous cities – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, the most recommended tourist circuit known as the Golden Triangle Tour of India. Explore the rich heritage of India while indulging in the fun-filled activities of the Festival of Colors -Holi.
This tour starts in Delhi, the capital of India. Explore monuments, temples, and markets while enjoying delicious Mughlai cuisine. In Agra, visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise and celebrate the Holi festival with locals. In Jaipur, live the life of Maharani – the queen while exploring the forts and palaces. Take part in a cooking class and block printing workshop. Make friends with locals over a cup of Masala chai and learn more about Indian culture.
This Women only tour will be led by Ms. Arti Agarwal, the co-founder of Indian Maharaja Tours.
Tour Package Cost
Minimum 2 pax – 895 USD per person
4 pax – 6 pax – 795 USD per person
Above 6 pax – 745 USD per person
• Prices are in USD, Per Person, based on double occupancy.
• Prices mentioned are for Private Small Group Tour.
• Also available customized tours
Highlights of your Women's Holi India Tour
- Experience Indian culture and the unique Indian festival Holi.
- Experience the best of India’s famed Golden Triangle, including Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Spice Market.
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, one of the splendid masterpieces and wonders of the world.
- Wander through the Pink City of Jaipur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cooking class, block printing hands-on experience, and Heena tattoo.
- Pass through the rural village.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 – Delhi | Arrival
Day 2 – Delhi | Delhi Tour
Day 3 – Delhi- Agra | Agra City
Day 4- Agra- | Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour | Holi Festival Celebration
Day 5- Agra- Jaipur| Cooking class and Heena Tattoo
Day 5- Jaipur | Amber Fort and The Pink City
Day 6- Delhi | Departure
Arrival in Delhi : Women’s Holi India Tour
- Arrival at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our friendly team will welcome and assist you to the coach.
- Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in and stay overnight in Delhi.
Start your Women’s Holi India Tour with a full-day exploration of Old and New Delhi.
- Enjoy the scrumptious buffet breakfast and get acquainted with your fellow travelers, sharing stories and building bonds.
- Our first stop will be the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque. Later explore the bustling market of Chandni Chowk on pedal Rickshaws, or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Your Next stop is the famous Spice Market. India is well known for its spices. A small walk-in largest spice bazaar of Asia’s rusty hands carried and unloaded – is a magical marvel in itself.
- You can also see Holi festival preparation going on. Heaps of powdered colors and sweets will be on display and locals shopping around.
- Later visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Drive past India Gate and Govt Buildings (President’s house and Secretariat Houses)
- Learn about the Sikh culture and volunteer at Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, the Sikh temple.
- After lunch, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by the first Islamic monarchs of the country.
Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4 hrs)
- On this day you will drive to Agra. On arrival, check in Hotel.
- In the evening, you will visit the tomb of Itmad-ud-doula, also known as Baby Taj. Later visit Mehtab Bagh, the famous garden overseeing the Taj Mahal located on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Evening at leisure. You will have 1st Shopping opportunity, You can buy a beautiful Saree for the best photos in the Taj Mahal in a traditional dress.
- In the evening, savor a delicious dinner in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Back to the Hotel early to be prepared for the next day.
Agra – Women’s Holi India Tour
- Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Our guide will brief you about the history of the Taj Mahal and assist you in clicking the best photos for unforgettable memories.
- Return to the Hotel for breakfast.
- Be prepared to soak in the colors in your white kurta pajama. Don’t forget to take before and after Holi photos – you will love them.
- Holi celebration- We will celebrate the Holi festival with colors, music, dance, and Indian sweets.
- Back to the Hotel in the afternoon. Relax for a few hours.
- In the evening, visit the Agra Fort– one of the grandest forts in India.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Agra-Jaipur (237 Kms/5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Jaipur.
- En-route, visit Abhaneri. Situated in a small village, this stepwell is regarded as one of the deepest and largest step wells in India.
- On arrival in Jaipur, you will check- in at the hotel.
- Later, visit an Indian family home for a cooking class.
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal and learn more about Indian culture. Decorate your hands with a Heena tattoo by a local artist.
Explore Jaipur – Women’s Holi India Tour
- Today, your tour will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Later visit Amber Fort.
- After lunch, you will visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar. This UNESCO World Heritage site will amaze you for its several astronomical and astrological tools used by researchers of ancient India.
- You can experience carpet weaving, block printing demonstration, and Turban wearing which plays a vital role in Rajasthani life.
- Enjoy the sunset at a cafe opposite Hawa Mahal.
Jaipur –Delhi (258 Kms/5 hrs)
On the last day of your tour, you will drive to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to Delhi International Airport for an onward journey and finishes The Women’s Holi India Tour with Indian Maharaja Tours.
- 6 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of English-speaking Female Tour Guide.
- Entrances to monuments.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- 1 Dinner in Agra in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Cooking class, Heena Tattoo, and Block Printing Hands-on experience.
- 1 set of white kurta pijama for Holi Festival.
- Unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Government Service tax.
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers, and guides.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Welcomhotel ITC Dwarka/Similar
Courtyard by Marriott/Similar
Holiday Inn City Centre/Similar
Book Your Tour
Absolutely! The Women’s Holi India Tour provides a safe and empowering environment for solo women travelers. It offers the opportunity to connect with like-minded women, experience the joy of Holi, and explore the Golden Triangle with the guidance of experienced tour organizers. This tour will be led by Ms. Arti Agarwal, an expert tour guide and photographer, and an avid traveler.
The tour welcomes women of all ages who are interested in experiencing the vibrant culture and festivities of Holi. Thus tour is designed in a way that, no matter which age group you belong, you will enjoy and learn more about Indian culture and enjoy the activities and experiences.
This Women’s Holi India Tour is a special tour of India’s most famous tourist circuit – The Golden triangle tour of India. On this tour, we will visit the three iconic cities of India – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with the celebration of the festival of colors – Holi. This 7 Days/6 nights tour will
It is advisable to pack comfortable and lightweight clothing suitable for the weather. Include essentials such as sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and comfortable walking shoes. Don’t worry about ruining your clothes with Holi colors. You will be provided a white kurta pajama/ dress for Holi celebrations!
This tour covers eminent Indian architectural beauty, royal grandeur, and the Taj Mahal, the first wonder of the world. Start your tour by exploring the National capital of Delhi. Also the Mughal and British capital, Delhi offers a variety of activities and monuments. Visit ancient Mughal-era structures like Jama Masjid, walk in the chaotic lanes of Old Delhi, explore the imperial buildings of the British era, explore different cultures, and savor authentic Indian cuisines. Later, travel to Agra to enjoy the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and other Mughal buildings and admire the artwork of artists of Agra. Enjoy the Holi festival in Agra. Later, move on to Jaipur- the princely state of Rajasthan to explore the royal palaces, forts, markets, and much more.
The best time to visit India is ideally between October and March when the weather is more likely to be warm, sunny, and dry. For a month-by-month Guide for Planning When to Go to India, read this blog.
The dates of this tour are planned accordingly for the Holi Festival. Holi festival occurs as per the lunar calendar. The Holi 2024 dates are 24- 25 March. In March, the weather will be pleasant. The afternoons can be hot as the summer are around the corner.
Absolutely! If you wish to extend your stay in India after the Women’s Holi India Tour, you can discuss your plans with the tour organizers who can provide assistance and suggestions for further exploration and travel arrangements.
One of the most famous tourist circuits in the country is the Golden Triangle Tour India – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur tour. Additionally, the women have the choice to extend their journeys as solo travelers or with fellow travelers to other Indian cities to explore more of Indian culture. To enjoy a more authentic Indian experience, you can book the Women’s Holi India Tour with any of the add-ons based on your interests and your leisure time in India. The add-on can be a solo tour or a guided tour. If there is availability and the schedule matches, you can book your further guided tour with female tour guide.
You can extend your journey to religious cities like Varanasi, Bodhgaya, Haridwar, and Rishikesh, or extend a tiger safari by adding Ranthambore or Bandhavgarh or may be pristine beaches of Goa or Kerala and temples of South India.
Plan an add-on trip to the India Golden Triangle Tour Packages and make it exactly what you want! Here are a few of the Golden Triangle Tour extensions we provide. Send us an email or give us a call if you have any more destinations in mind and would want to include them on your Golden Triangle tour itinerary.
- Golden Triangle tour with Varanasi
- Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore
- Golden Triangle tour with Jodhpur
- Golden Triangle tour with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle tour with Goa
- Golden Triangle tour with Rishikesh
- Golden Triangle tour with Khajuraho
- Golden Triangle tour with Amritsar
- Golden Triangle tour with Ladakh
- Golden Triangle tour with Kerala
- Golden Triangle tour with Nepal
Holi festival is safe for women travelers. For our specialized Women’s Holi tour package, we book an established reputed venue to provide a controlled and safe environment. There will be other foreign groups. The proper seating arrangement is provided. It’s your choice to enjoy Holi only with your female group or mingle with other groups.
While playing Holi, it is recommended to wear clothes that cover your body adequately. Choose long-sleeved tops, and full-length bottoms, and avoid revealing outfits. This will help protect your skin from excessive exposure to colors and prevent any discomfort.
We use natural and organic colors made from flowers and herbs, as they are generally considered safe for the skin. We avoid using chemical-based colors that may cause skin irritations or allergies.
For more safety measures and precautions, you can read this article.
This tour is specially crafted by a woman for women travelers. Women Holi Tour will be led by Ms. Arti Agarwal.
The focus is given to activities like – voluntary service in the community kitchen of the Sikh temple in Delhi. You can get an opportunity to try an Indian dress or saree, and if interested, you can buy it to wear at the Taj Mahal, and have some best photos of the Taj Mahal and you in traditional attire. Hands-on experience of block printing and cooking class with an Indian family are unique experiences on this Holi Tour. Decorate your hands with a Heena tattoo, and flaunt it in your photos.
To book this Women’s Holi India tour, please drop us a query. We are also available on WhatsApp. We will add you to the interested traveler’s group. If you are a small friend group and want to arrange a private Holi tour group, we can arrange that as well.