10 Days/ 09 Nights
Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Jodhpur-
Indian Maharaja Tours is proud to present our exclusive Women only Trip India Tour package for all-female travel enthusiasts who wish to explore the mystical country of India in the most professional and safe way possible.
This 10 Days ladies only trip India will take our ladies from Delhi to the historical cities of Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur. Our experienced guides will be available for guidance and information at every step. At Indian Maharaja Tours, creating packages of Women only Trip is very important as our goal is to make travelling easier, safer and more enjoyable for every solo female traveller or for women.
Sign up now for exclusive Women only Trip India.
IMT Women only Trip India advantages
- Guaranteed departures with just 2 guests
- English speaking local resident tour director and local English speaking guides (If required)
- Women Only Trip India is a custom-designed tour, by a woman for a women.
- Explore and capture interesting sights of India that is missed by most tourists.
- Visit to a local school in a village and interact with children and teachers.
- Visit an orphanage of Mother’s Teresa (Missionary of charity).
- Heena Tattoo art.
- Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Capture different moods of Taj Mahal from some lesser-known vantage points at different times of the day.
- In Old Delhi, discover and take pictures of the century’s old markets, houses and people who live and work there. Visit Asia’s largest wholesale spice market.
- Explore the Unesco’s Pink City of Jaipur and capture pictures of colourful and vibrant markets.
- Ladies Only Trip Tour is a perfect blend of luxury culture and photography tour.
- Staying in luxury hotels and heritage hotels, long walks, travelling in tuk tuks in narrowest streets of Jodhpur sipping masala chai in earthen pots, enjoying every bite of Indian cuisine and demonstration of Indian cooking, visiting potter’s house etc.
- Sunrise easy hiking to a vantage point in Jodhpur to see the panoramic view of Jodhpur blue city and Mehrangarh Fort.
- 24 x 07 IMT on Call support.
Women Only Trip India Itinerary at a glance
Day 01- Arrival in Delhi, India
Day 02- Explore Delhi | Old Delhi & Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Day 03- Explore Agra | Taj Mahal
Day 04 & 05- Explore Jaipur | Forts and Palaces of Pink City
Day 06 & 07- Explore Jodhpur | Narrow lanes of Blue City
Day 08 & 09- Explore Udaipur | City of Lakes
Day 10- Delhi | Departure
1st Day of Women Only Trip India: Arrival at Delhi
- On 1st day of Women only Trip India you will arrive at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Our representative will receive take you to your hotel for the night.During your car ride to hotel, expect to fall in love with the lively metropolis and its unique blend of ancient and modern civilization as our guide will give you all the information you need.
- Check-in and overnight in Delhi.
On 2nd Day of Ladies Only Trip India , you will proceed to a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi after breakfast.
- After a delicious breakfast, where you can savour some of your first tastes of authentic Indian Cuisine. Delhi style as you prepare to tour old and New Delhi on Ladies only Trip India.
- Visit the Jama Mosque, India’s largest mosque and drive through the famed Red Fort. Explore the sparkling market of Chandni Chowk and haggle yourself into some great deals in the esteemed Spice Market.
- In addition, You can either take a cycle Rickshaw Ride or walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi.
- Visit Raj Ghat next, the memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Later lunch in one of the many famous local restaurants.
- Drive through the India Gate and see all the political institutions of the country such as the India Gate and the President’s House.
- In the evening, explore the majesty and the beauty of Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower established by first Islamic monarchs of the county.
- The imposing and the artistically marvellous sandstone pillar will certainly leave you with a lot of amazement as you retire back to the hotel for the night.
Delhi-Agra (204 Kms/4.5 hrs)
- A comfortable car ride of about four hours is in line for our women to take them from New Delhi to Agra on – once capital of the colossal Mughal Empire and presently home to some of the world’s most fascinating tourist spots.
- Enjoy and explore the beauty of Mughal architecture at Agra Fort– one of the largest forts in India.
- Visit the beautiful and tranquil Charbagh complex, Mehtab Bagh, the beautiful garden overlooking Taj Mahal located on the bank of Yamuna River.
- Prepare to Visit the Taj Mahal in style! Rent out or buy saree under our guidance as you prepare to make the most awesome pictures at one of the most iconic wonders of the world. Do check our blog on Photos in Taj Mahal. We can also arrange for amazing professional photoshoot at Taj Mahal in Women only trip India.
- Spot Demonstration of Marble inlay work scattered all around the city. Enjoy the ancient craftsmanship of local artisans of Agra.
- For a sincerely realistic taste of local culture and Indian cuisine, feast with locals in the home of a local family, where you’ll be indulged in a food preparation demonstration of conventional Indian dishes before having dinner in the companionship of your welcoming hosts.
Agra-Jaipur (237 Kms/ 5 hrs)
- Gear up in the early hours of sunrise to visit the Taj Mahal, whose beauty is further magnified with the rising sun in the background. Quite possibly the most photographed monument in the world During our Special Ladies only Trip India expect your first-hand experience at Taj Mahal to be ten times better than what you’ve imagined. After visit, back to Hotel for breakfast.
- A beautiful car ride of roundabout 5 hours awaits you as you prepare to take on another historic and stunning Indian city – Jaipur.
- Further, on route to Jaipur, explore the mystical village of Abhaneri and its unique step-wells created by the locals primarily for rainwater harvesting. The famed step-well called Chand Baori of Abhaneri is 20 meters and has 13 levels. A mark of true ancient invention.
- Spend the night at a comfortable hotel in Jaipur.
* Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Explore the city that was built in the 18th century and still continues to amaze visitors – Jaipur, the city planned to preserve Hindu culture.
- After having breakfast, the Ladies only trip India will start with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal, the amazing red and pink sandstone palace. Next up, visit the 16 th century marvel, the Amber Fort. Located just outside the city limits, this royal fort was erected using both Hindu and Islamic architecture and design elements.
- Visit the principal residence of Jaipur’s present ruling family, the City Palace. The City Palace Museum is home to an invaluable assortment of antiques, regalia and arsenal of the Mughals and Rajput dynasties.
- The afternoon is the best time to visit Jantar Mantar, a stone astrological and astronomical Observatory built under the patronage of Maharaja Jai Singh in the 18 the century. This UNESCO World Heritage site is guaranteed to amaze visitors.
- Next is a photography stop at Jal Mahal, the Water Palace, and the most tranquil sight amidst the pandemonium of Jaipur. Close by we will see brilliant examples of local handicraft craftsmanship. Jaipur is a shopping hub for rugs and jewellery exclusive to the city. Pick out a few block-printed, hand-weaved carpets exclusive to Jaipur. Witness how gemstones are cut and polished into fine pieces of jewellery at some of the best jewellery shops of Jaipur.
- For the rest of the evening explore the vibrant life in Jaipur. Take a rickshaw ride, get an authentic and organic Henna tattoo, go Shopping for traditional goods and attires in the numerous local markets and have dinner at a local restaurant while being entertained by local folk dancers.
Jaipur- Jodhpur (340 kms/ 6 hrs)
- The drive to Jodhpur- the Blue city will be fascinating, as you will spot hordes of local women baking dung paddies, drawing water from wells and carrying water pots – you must carry your camera as the traditional beauty is amazing.
- Spot women and men dressed in colourful sarees and turbans respectively working in fields hand in hand.
- Spark up a conversation with local farmers and shepherds as they enjoy their break from work smoking beedis.
- Enjoy a relaxed day in Jodhpur. After taking rest in the hotel, enjoy an evening walk around the old city.
Explore Jodhpur- the Blue City
Once being a marker of social class, the colour blue has come to depict this historic city that lies on the border of the Thar Desert.
- After breakfast, visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, set on a 37m stone peak, erected by Emperor Rao Jodha in 1459. The fort oversees the walled city. After that visit the Jaswant Thada, an impressive marble cenotaph dating back to 1899 built as a tribute to Maharajah Jaswant Singh II.
- After lunch, take a leisurely stroll around the Blue City exploring the regal Rajasthani culture in Ladies Only Trip India.
- Dine at the rooftop of the city at a traditional local restaurant while enjoying the view of evening lights from the grand Mehrangarh fort.
Jodhpur- Udaipur (285 kms/ 5 hrs)
Conclude your trip to Jodhpur with a traditional breakfast before driving up to Udaipur.
- On the way visit the 15th century Ranakpur Temple built in a beautiful valley, on the west of the Aravalli Range. One of the five most sanctified sites of the Jain religion, the temple is built with 1444 marble pillars; each one is uniquely carved with exquisite detail denoting the religion’s ancient history.
- If you are lucky, you might spot a Persian Wheel on the way- a simple yet extremely rare water lifting device which originated in Ancient Egypt.
- Relax at one of Udaipur’s famous spas, before retiring at a hotel for the night in our Women only Trip India.
Udaipur is the majestic city of lakes and palaces. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559 and fondly referred to as Rajasthan’s most romantic city, its rich history is matched by its picturesque setting among the Aravalli Mountains and three manmade lakes.
- Spend the final morning of this beautiful tour at a leisurely pace, exploring the localities.
- After lunch, a visit to the City Palace, overlooking the blue waters of Lake Pichola. The palace consists of a number of beautiful courtyards and gardens. The main hall has been converted into a museum, housing opulent artifacts and original works of art.
- An evening boat ride at lake Pichola before dinner is guaranteed to be one of the breeziest experiences of the trip.
Udaipur- New Delhi (flight)
- Return back to the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi via flight from Udaipur.
- In case you wish to experience some other locations in our Ladies on India Tour, we are more than happy to include them in our fully escorted tour packages.
- In case your group can’t get enough of India, feel free to extend your tour to the amazing and historic cities of Jaisalmer, Varanasi and Ranthambore, with us at your service.
End of the service
Want to Apply for India Visa ? Click here
- 09 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast at listed hotels or similar on double sharing basis.
- Private airconditioned vehicle during the tour
- Services of local English guide (or Tour manager for Groups) for the sightseeing.
- All activities and visits specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing & Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Cooking Demo and 1 Lunch/Dinner with Indian family in Agra
- Session of Spa in Udaipur
- Government Service Tax
- International Airfares
- Meals not mentioned as being included
- Flight from Jaisalmer to Varanasi via Delhi and Varanasi to Delhi
- Personal extras, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc
- Tips & gratuities to porters, drivers and Guide.
- Visa fees, Airport taxes, Camera/Video fees
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item not mentioned as included
Date & Price Details
- Oct 2021: 21st -30th (2pax- 6Pax) Available
Nov 2021: 04th -13th (2pax- 6Pax) Available
Feb 2022: 08th -17th (2pax- 6Pax) Available
March 2022: 06th -15th (2pax- 6Pax) Available
April 2022: 10th – 19th (2pax- 6Pax) Available